Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Trump's Biggest Whoppers

NVnHvjJ7_bigger.jpg

GOP Sen. Jim Inhofe, chairman of the Senate Armed Services Committee, said he plans to move ahead with a crucial defense-spending bill without provisions that would eliminate tech industry protections, defying a veto threat from Trump.

1 hour ago, Swithin said:

I have to confess -- and this may not be very nice of me -- it gives me a kind of pleasure to know that a New York City con artist landlord is conning his deplorable supporters, many of them who are the uneducated white poor -- into giving Trump a contribution from their meagre funds. That's what con artists have been doing throughout history, selling snake oil to their gullible audiences.

True but there comes a time when tar and feathers are due.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Kayleigh McEnany's press briefing goes haywire as her maskless baseball player HUSBAND gets into confrontation with photographer for refusing to cover up and pro-Trump podcaster yells 'you crushed it Kayleigh' 

36372818-0-image-m-31_1606944109532.jpg

Kayleigh McEnany's husband was at her press briefing on Wednesday, watching her from the back of the room, and then got into a fight with President Donald Trump's favorite photographer for not wearing a face mask. Sean Gilmartin, a professional baseball player, wore a visitor's badge but not a face covering as he watched his wife answer reporters' questions. The White House Correspondents Association asks people to wear masks in the briefing room to help prevent the spread of the COVID-19 virus, which journalists follow even as most White House staff do not.

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1
4 minutes ago, Bogie56 said:

Kayleigh McEnany's press briefing goes haywire as her maskless baseball player HUSBAND gets into confrontation with photographer for refusing to cover up and pro-Trump podcaster yells 'you crushed it Kayleigh' 

Kayleigh McEnany's husband was at her press briefing on Wednesday, watching her from the back of the room, and then got into a fight with President Donald Trump's favorite photographer for not wearing a face mask. Sean Gilmartin, a professional baseball player, wore a visitor's badge but not a face covering as he watched his wife answer reporters' questions. The White House Correspondents Association asks people to wear masks in the briefing room to help prevent the spread of the COVID-19 virus, which journalists follow even as most White House staff do not.

What a frigging jerk!!!  Anyone surprised her hubby is a big a hole as she is????

• Haha 1
2 hours ago, Swithin said:

I have to confess -- and this may not be very nice of me -- it gives me a kind of pleasure to know that a New York City con artist landlord is conning his deplorable supporters, many of them who are the uneducated white poor -- into giving Trump a contribution from their meagre funds. That's what con artists have been doing throughout history, selling snake oil to their gullible audiences.

It doesn't give me pleasure to see the Grifter LARDAZZ getting away with this con......His dumb followers deserve  what they get.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Sad 1
2 hours ago, Princess of Tap said:

In reality, if anybody's going to get screwed over by this Jerk, it ought to be the people who put him up there.

trump has caused so much misery suffering and death--

not just here in the United States-

but also abroad, that is a shame how innocent people have had to take the brunt of this.

Those who are responsible for him being in that position deserve some kind of Payback for it--

I think we call that Poetic Justice.

And he's not going away either.

• Sad 1
15 minutes ago, Bogie56 said:

It will be good to get our Federal governmental communications back on a professional level of integrity with the Biden Administration--

after we get rid of these trump Clorox and bleach- bleach blond Kayleigh reality show sideshows--

Claiming to be authentic press conferences.

They are bad enough for the nation,

And worse yet as the image we project to the entire world.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

It looks like Powell's lawsuit to overturn Wisconsin has made an error.  The defendant's were given 21 days to respond before a stay order.  But by that time everything should all be over.

PjNCtHgg_bigger.jpg

This particular civil procedure screw-up in Powell's lawsuit means the defendants don't even have to respond to her request for a temporary restraining order until a week after the Electoral College meets. https://courtlistener.com/recap/gov.uscourts.wied.92717/gov.uscourts.wied.92717.7.0_1.pdf

QcgK2k4V_bigger.jpg

Sinister if not so pathetic. Pathetic if not so sinister. Again.
Quote Tweet

PjNCtHgg_mini.jpg

Brad Heath

@bradheath
· 5h
Rocky start continues for Sidney Powell's election-fraud lawsuit in Wisconsin. The judge assigned to the case says her team filed a draft motion by accident and still hasn't complied with the basic rules for seeking a temporary restraining order.
Show this thread

• Haha 1
17 minutes ago, Bogie56 said:

KnbwcKsS_bigger.jpg

So here goes our a/k/a #GrifterInChief looking to take needed dollars out of the pockets of working class Americans with #LIES! #Disloyal #MeaCulpa #RT #JustSayNo

I wonder if trump will take Confederate money?

• Haha 5
10 minutes ago, Bogie56 said:

It looks like Powell's lawsuit to overturn Wisconsin has made an error.  The defendant's were given 21 days to respond before a stay order.  But by that time everything should all be over.

PjNCtHgg_bigger.jpg

This particular civil procedure screw-up in Powell's lawsuit means the defendants don't even have to respond to her request for a temporary restraining order until a week after the Electoral College meets. https://courtlistener.com/recap/gov.uscourts.wied.92717/gov.uscourts.wied.92717.7.0_1.pdf

QcgK2k4V_bigger.jpg

Sinister if not so pathetic. Pathetic if not so sinister. Again.
Quote Tweet

PjNCtHgg_mini.jpg

Brad Heath

@bradheath
· 5h
Rocky start continues for Sidney Powell's election-fraud lawsuit in Wisconsin. The judge assigned to the case says her team filed a draft motion by accident and still hasn't complied with the basic rules for seeking a temporary restraining order.
Show this thread

LMREO!!!!!

38 minutes ago, Princess of Tap said:

I wonder if trump will take Confederate money?

I used to have some of that when I was a kid.  I suppose it was just fake reproductions.  Does anyone else recall that?

5 minutes ago, Bogie56 said:

I used to have some of that when I was a kid.  I suppose it was just fake reproductions.  Does anyone else recall that?

Had some real back in late 50's, early 60's but maid took it (never proven or confronted).  Probably thought it was a real $20 bill.  Reproductions were popular during the Civil War Centennial, but I think they stated they were reproductions.

3 minutes ago, ElCid said:

Had some real back in late 50's, early 60's but maid took it (never proven or confronted).  Probably thought it was a real $20 bill.  Reproductions were popular during the Civil War Centennial, but I think they stated they were reproductions.

That's the period I'm talking about.  Early 60's.  I would have picked it up in Florida or the Carolinas.  There was a real Civil War craze with kids about then.  Caps from both sides.  Flags of course and the crazy graphic Civil War cards.

NVnHvjJ7_bigger.jpg

NEW: Putin said today that Russia will begin large-scale COVID-19 vaccination as early as next week.

Russia, which has the fourth-largest coronavirus caseload in the world, would be the first country to begin mass vaccination.

Experts have criticized the lack of scientific transparency around the vaccine and the haste with which the Kremlin approved it.

NVnHvjJ7_bigger.jpg

JUST IN: The Israel Knesset has voted 61-54 to approve the preliminary reading of a bill to dissolve the parliament and call new elections.

After six months of a dysfunctional power-sharing government, Israel is headed for its fourth elections in less than two years, most likely at the end of March.

U6JC4Hw0_bigger.png

Republican Sen. Kelly Loeffler, who will fight to retain her seat during the Georgia runoff election, donated large portions of her Senate salary to anti-abortion and anti-LGBTQ rights organizations