Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Trump's Biggest Whoppers

EONbRz3x_bigger.jpg

The U.S. Justice Department charges The Boeing Company with "conspiracy to defraud the United States"—concluding after a lengthy investigation that the company knowingly misled regulators while seeking approval for its 737 MAX aircraft.

NVnHvjJ7_bigger.jpg

BREAKING: Education Secretary Betsy DeVos resigns

DeVos is the second Cabinet secretary to exit the administration in the wake of the deadly Capitol riot. Former Transportation Secretary Elaine Chao left the administration earlier Thursday.

• Haha 2
1 hour ago, jakeem said:

The U.S. Justice Department charges The Boeing Company with "conspiracy to defraud the United States"—concluding after a lengthy investigation that the company knowingly misled regulators while seeking approval for its 737 MAX aircraft.

But no one goes to prison for knowingly sending hundreds of innocent people to their deaths?

• Sad 1

_DSC0662_-_CU_crop_-_Copy_bigger.JPG

I almost missed Trump saying in his hostage video (contents he’s surely already forgotten) “this moment calls for healing & reconciliation.” What a sick joke. As if after his sedition & incitement of insurrection, he, the criminal instigator, can urge healing & reconciliation.

• Sad 1

NVnHvjJ7_bigger.jpg

The Wall Street Journal's editorial board today urged President Trump to resign to avoid a second impeachment, saying his actions before and after Wednesday's deadly siege on the U.S. Capitol crossed a "constitutional line."

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

DqKNeMaJ_bigger.jpg

Ted Cruz, who has aligned himself with Trump over the past four years, distances himself now: “The president's language and rhetoric often goes too far. I think, yesterday in particular, the president's language and rhetoric crossed the line and it was reckless.”

“I disagree with it, and I have disagreed with the president's language and rhetoric for the last four years,” he said.

• Haha 3
7 hours ago, txfilmfan said:

There were several that were hunting for Pence.   Photos show a couple of the rioters with zip ties used for detaining people.  Had they breached a bit earlier before Capitol personnel were removed to safety, it could have had a very different outcome.

As unfortunate as that is, it takes more than several zip ties to overthrow a gov't. These goobers are

easily defeated.

4 hours ago, jakeem said:

BREAKING: Education Secretary Betsy DeVos resigns

DeVos is the second Cabinet secretary to exit the administration in the wake of the deadly Capitol riot. Former Transportation Secretary Elaine Chao left the administration earlier Thursday.

U.S. Secretary of Education Betsy DeVos in the White House in August 2020.

F

30 minutes ago, Vautrin said:

As unfortunate as that is, it takes more than several zip ties to overthrow a gov't. These goobers are

easily defeated.

Yea,  the odds of any different outcome were zero and none.      In addition my understanding is that Pence likes being zip-tied.    We all know that these pretend Christians are into that sort of thing!

• Haha 1
1 hour ago, jamesjazzguitar said:

Yea,  the odds of any different outcome were zero and none.      In addition my understanding is that Pence likes being zip-tied.    We all know that these pretend Christians are into that sort of thing!

I heard something a bit different. Pence is scared of zip ties because he thinks Mrs. P might

use them if he is ever tempted to eat dinner alone with a woman who is not his wife. 

• Haha 1

8z9FImcv_bigger.png

The violent breaching of the halls of power on Capitol Hill by an insurrectionist mob on Wednesday represents one of the plainest displays of a racial double standard in both modern and recent history, @aaronlmorrison reports.

• Thanks 1