Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Trump's Biggest Whoppers

3VBu4_Sa_bigger.jpg

The Senate Finance Committee will vote on Janet Yellen’s nomination for Treasury secretary, an early litmus test of bipartisan support for Joe Biden’s ambitious plans for coronavirus relief, infrastructure investment and tax hikes

• Like 1

NVnHvjJ7_bigger.jpg

NEW: White House press secretary Jen Psaki announced at a briefing that the Biden administration will roll out a three-pronged, interagency plan to assess and combat the threat posed by domestic violence extremism.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

nEs68qdk_bigger.jpg

When asked about the Churchill bust that was in Oval Office during the Trump admin, Biden @presssec Jen Psaki says: "I will follow up on that. ... It is something that may certainly be existing in the complex."

Its disappearance from the Oval is big topic of discussion in UK.

5 hours ago, jakeem said:

e62IjtyX_bigger.jpg

Trump ally Matt Schlapp's lobbying firm got $750k(!) from a former Trump campaign fundraiser as it lobbied for a presidential pardon on his behalf. He didn't get one.

Sorry guy. You have to get to seven figures if you're truly serious about a pardon. 

No doubt good ol' Matt will give you a refund, right?

• Haha 1
3 hours ago, jakeem said:

nEs68qdk_bigger.jpg

When asked about the Churchill bust that was in Oval Office during the Trump admin, Biden @presssec Jen Psaki says: "I will follow up on that. ... It is something that may certainly be existing in the complex."

Its disappearance from the Oval is big topic of discussion in UK.

I will gladly spend my own dough to go up to D.C. and bring a hammer and smash it into a million little

itty bitty pieces. 

• Haha 1

'I was duped by Trump!' QAnon Shaman 'regrets' Capitol invasion as his lawyer says ex-president's failure to issue a pardon was a 'betrayal' by the man who 'led him down the primrose path' - so how many more rioters will claim the same?

Capitol Riots: QAnon Shaman regrets being 'duped by Donald Trump'

Jacob Anthony Chansley, 33, is being held without bail on federal charges, and on Thursday his attorney spoke out to say that he blames Trump for leading him down the 'primrose path'. 'He regrets very very much having not just been duped by the President, but by being in a position where he allowed that duping to put him in a position to make decisions he should not have made,' attorney Al Watkins said. Chansley, who also goes by Jake Angeli, gained infamy during the riot for his striking appearance in a horned helmet and furs in the Senate Chamber, and later drew mockery for a hunger strike behind bars to insist he be fed all-organic food.

• Haha 2

DXHbTEJG_bigger.jpg

Dr. Deborah Birx, who was a Covid-19 coordinator under President Trump, said in an interview that she considered quitting.

"I had to ask myself every morning: Is there something that I think I can do that would be helpful in responding to this pandemic?"

• Haha 1
3 hours ago, Bogie56 said:

'I was duped by Trump!' QAnon Shaman 'regrets' Capitol invasion as his lawyer says ex-president's failure to issue a pardon was a 'betrayal' by the man who 'led him down the primrose path' - so how many more rioters will claim the same?

Capitol Riots: QAnon Shaman regrets being 'duped by Donald Trump'

Jacob Anthony Chansley, 33, is being held without bail on federal charges, and on Thursday his attorney spoke out to say that he blames Trump for leading him down the 'primrose path'. 'He regrets very very much having not just been duped by the President, but by being in a position where he allowed that duping to put him in a position to make decisions he should not have made,' attorney Al Watkins said. Chansley, who also goes by Jake Angeli, gained infamy during the riot for his striking appearance in a horned helmet and furs in the Senate Chamber, and later drew mockery for a hunger strike behind bars to insist he be fed all-organic food.

One upside to this, at least for his mom--

she can now rent out her basement to a paying renter, who hopefully will not bring the FBI a knocking at her door.

• Haha 2
3 hours ago, jakeem said:

DXHbTEJG_bigger.jpg

Dr. Deborah Birx, who was a Covid-19 coordinator under President Trump, said in an interview that she considered quitting.

"I had to ask myself every morning: Is there something that I think I can do that would be helpful in responding to this pandemic?"

She knew what she signed up for.

11 hours ago, jakeem said:

First trump tries to get the states and the courts to throw out Biden's votes.

When that doesn't work, he lures his supporters to DC on the day of the Electoral College certification in the House of Representatives.

Then,  in a hot rally, he incites them to go to the Capitol and stop the Congressional certification of the Electoral College vote.

Well, we all know how that turned out.🤕👹👿😱💀

Next, in a last-ditch effort to keep Biden out of the Oval Office after he's already been sworn in--

trump has the door locked and has fired the the federal employee, the head usher, who was supposed to open it.

For somebody who really didn't want to work at the job of being president,

It's surprising how hard trump connived and plotted to keep the job.🤑

• Haha 1