Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Trump's Biggest Whoppers

NVnHvjJ7_bigger.jpg

The now-former officials responsible for Capitol security on Jan. 6 testified today that they did not receive an FBI threat report warning that extremists were planning to travel to Washington to commit violence and "war."

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1
3 hours ago, jakeem said:

NVnHvjJ7_bigger.jpg

NEW: Sens. Tom Cotton and Mitt Romney today unveiled the details of their proposal to raise the minimum wage to $10 an hour by 2025.

Romney later issued a correction stating the correct date was 2125.

• Haha 1

NVnHvjJ7_bigger.jpg

SCOOP: Biden plans to call Saudi Arabia’s King Salman tomorrow, ahead of the public release of a potentially damning intelligence report about the murder of Jamal Khashoggi.

23 hours ago, NipkowDisc said:

racial and ethnic diversity is not in of itself an agent for good. like money it is what it is used for which determines it's value or worthlessness.

only the left tells itself if it puts 5 multi-colored marbles next to five white monotone marbles and then yell yippee the world somehow is magically made perfect.

unthinking and silly.

:lol:

In a democracy diversity is a necessity for the survival of the republic.

But if you're going to have a fascist government like what Trump wanted with himself as a dictator, then I can see your viewpoint.

• Thanks 1
8 hours ago, jakeem said:

This is  welcoming news from the Biden admin.    I was worried Biden would cave to all the pressure from the far-left that,  in order to make up for Trump's immigration policies Biden would have to let in everyone and their brother, cousins,  et all.   

Hopefully Biden will get wise and only grant visas to around 60% of the immigrants in the country illegally,  and tell the others they have to self-deport. 

That is a fair and balanced immigration proposal,  unlike the one he talked about with would grant a visa to anyone here since January of this year!

16 hours ago, jakeem said:

People will continue to prop up and consort with The Central Park 5/birther until and unless there is some form of public shaming and/ or negative response for supporting and enabling a racist, an admitted sexual molester and a habitual liar,

*Who tried to destroy our democratic peaceful transition of power.

*That's why trump was impeached.

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, Princess of Tap said:

People will continue to prop up and consort with The Central Park 5/birther until and unless there is some form of public shaming and/ or negative response for supporting and enabling a racist, an admitted sexual molester and a habitual liar,

*Who tried to destroy our democratic peaceful transition of power.

*That's why trump was impeached.

Two failed attempts to impeach and convict Trump.   90% of the MSM openly shaming and being negative about most things Trump,   and still a majority of GOPers support this a-hole.    My point;  face reality millions upon millions will continue to prop up and consort Trump regardless.  PERIOD.  

The more lawsuits and legal action taken,  the more he claims a witch hunt which increases his support;  yea, increases it!   

Trust me,  I don't get it.   I can't understand what makes a Trumper so loyal to someone that doesn't understand the concept of loyalty,  but this is where we are at as a nation.

This is why I recommend less be said about Trump.   Less lawsuits.  Less media attention.   Less might just equal more.   Clearly more pressure on Trump just increases his power.

9 hours ago, jakeem said:

NVnHvjJ7_bigger.jpg

The now-former officials responsible for Capitol security on Jan. 6 testified today that they did not receive an FBI threat report warning that extremists were planning to travel to Washington to commit violence and "war."

And somebody's lying here because they've got a good reason to lie.

• Thanks 1
3 minutes ago, jamesjazzguitar said:

Two failed attempts to impeach and convict Trump.   90% of the MSM openly shaming and being negative about most things Trump,   and still a majority of GOPers support this a-hole.    My point;  face reality millions upon millions will continue to prop up and consort Trump regardless.  PERIOD.  

The more lawsuits and legal action taken,  the more he claims a witch hunt which increases his support;  yea, increases it!   

Trust me,  I don't get it.   I can't understand what makes a Trumper so loyal to someone that doesn't understand the concept of loyalty,  but this is where we are at as a nation.

This is why I recommend less be said about Trump.   Less lawsuits.  Less media attention.   Less might just equal more.   Clearly more pressure on Trump just increases his power.

No one is above the law.

Lawlessness went out with the old  W ild West.

• Like 1
1 minute ago, Princess of Tap said:

And somebody's lying here because they've got a good reason to lie.

His dog is the one lying.   He ate that FBI memo and he isn't going to fess up about it.

Bad doggy!   

Just now, Princess of Tap said:

No one is above the law.

Lawlessness went out with the old West.

Yea, so what?     Tell that to the Trump supporters.    Note that even if Trump is convicted of state crimes like NY tax fraud,  that doesn't prevent him from running for President in 2024.    To me that is my biggest concern,  and not that Trump isn't allowed to get away with crimes.   

I'll take him getting away with crimes over him getting convicted for crimes,  and winning the Presidency again in 2024.

3 hours ago, jakeem said:

They put his feet to the fire when they threatened him and his wife. That can be a life-changing moment if you want to be.

• Sad 1
3 hours ago, jamesjazzguitar said:

Chump had his chance and blew it......Big time!

Back in the day, Capone had his gang AND the fan clubs of his 'Robin Hood' image,  but WAS finally taken down with the simple 'tax fraud' gambit.

Hopefully it'll work that way again.

These lawless  'folk heroes' of American individualism don't keep their charm after they're  seen in their orange jump suits

and pulled from the national spotlight

<_<

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1