Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Trump's Biggest Whoppers

5 hours ago, jamesjazzguitar said:

Two failed attempts to impeach and convict Trump.   90% of the MSM openly shaming and being negative about most things Trump,   and still a majority of GOPers support this a-hole.    My point;  face reality millions upon millions will continue to prop up and consort Trump regardless.  PERIOD.  

The more lawsuits and legal action taken,  the more he claims a witch hunt which increases his support;  yea, increases it!   

Trust me,  I don't get it.   I can't understand what makes a Trumper so loyal to someone that doesn't understand the concept of loyalty,  but this is where we are at as a nation.

This is why I recommend less be said about Trump.   Less lawsuits.  Less media attention.   Less might just equal more.   Clearly more pressure on Trump just increases his power.

You should read Mary Trump's excellent book.  Donald has been propped up despite failures and has been able to get away with anything and everything his entire life.  It has only served to make him worse and has emboldened him.  And it has also served to create a myth that enables him to gather supporters.

Try reading it and see if you have another viewpoint afterward.

• Thanks 2

Mitt Romney predicts Donald Trump would win the 2024 GOP nomination in a 'landslide' if he ran again - but says he wouldn't support him and would instead get behind a nominee from his 'tiny wing' of the party

'I don't know if he'll run in 2024 or not, but if he does, I'm pretty sure he will win the nomination,' Mitt Romney said when asked about Trump's status within the Republican party. He continued: 'I look at the polls, and the polls show that among the names being floated as potential contenders in 2024, if you put President Trump in there among Republicans, he wins in a landslide.' Romney was the sole Republican to vote for Trump's impeachment twice.

• Sad 1

y6yTzWn6_bigger.png

The top Republican on the Senate Armed Services Committee has "serious concerns" over the nomination of Colin Kahl, President Joe Biden's pick to run the Pentagon's policy shop.

y6yTzWn6_bigger.png

The “defund the police” attacks that House Democratic centrists say helped wipe out nearly an entire class of their colleagues are bedeviling the party again

y6yTzWn6_bigger.png

The drubbing that Texas Republicans are taking in the wake of the deadly storm may provide former congressman Beto O’Rourke with an opening — even in his heavily Republican state

• Like 3

Po8lHinI_bigger.jpeg

The French actor Gerard Depardieu has denied all allegations after being charged with rape and sexual assault in an alleged incident from 2018. "If there is a case where the presumption of innocence has more meaning than ever, it is this one," his lawyer said.