Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Trump's Biggest Whoppers

4 hours ago, jakeem said:

MfCyF7CG_bigger.jpg

CNN

"The strikes near Abu Kamal in Syria are a small signal that the Biden administration is not gun-shy, and that attacks on US personnel have consequences. But they were about as minimally lethal as they could be." Analysis by @npwcnn

kqLEmFSr?format=jpg&name=900x900

America, the international bully, is back. 

EONbRz3x_bigger.jpg

BREAKING: FDA advisers vote unanimously to recommend the COVID-19 vaccine from Johnson & Johnson for emergency use authorization, a step closer to making a third COVID-19 vaccine available to Americans.

• Like 1

omWV1cZs_bigger.jpg

Leader Schumer is considering adding to the Senate bill a new provision to penalize large corporations that don't pay their workers at least a $15 minimum wage.

• Like 1
2 hours ago, jakeem said:

NrRRE0_b_bigger.jpg

Several Republicans are skipping Friday's House votes, saying they can't attend due to the "ongoing public health emergency." They're slated to be at CPAC https://cnn.it/3uuJHyC

And Maskless, no less!   So much for the “public health emergency”, of which the GOP continues to do its part to keep it ongoing!!??!!

• Thanks 1
53 minutes ago, mr6666 said:

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSwMJOg5TF_fGxDHRY73i4

-looks familiar......

:rolleyes:

I was thinking that Trump reminded me of the Golden Fatted Cow!!!  And of course the Bible used it to warn about worshiping false idols.  Never more appropriate than here!!

• Thanks 2

Don Jr. and Kimberly Guilfoyle tell CPAC 'the GOP is the party of President Trump' and slam 'RINOs' including Liz Cheney -  then mock her father Dick in front of cheering conservatives

Donald Trump Jr and Kimberly Guilfoyle previewed Donald Trump's return to the political stage when the duo addressed CPAC on Friday, declaring the president to be the future of the Republican Party.  'The Republican Party is being reborn thanks to President Trump,' Guilfoyle declared. 'It is being reborn as a party of the working class of minorities, of hard working American men and women, the party of America First, the party of President Trump.' The former president makes his first post-White House appearance when he addresses the annual conservative gathering on Sunday. He is expected to solidify his hold on the GOP while slamming Joe Biden, his successor in the Oval Office.

• Haha 1

Paul Manafort will keep $19 million property empire including Hamptons estate and Brooklyn brownstone because of his Trump pardon (and he never handed over THOSE jackets)

39819534-0-image-a-43_1614380878623.jpg

The former Trump campaign manager had forfeiture proceedings against him dropped at federal court in, meaning he will keep everything he had not already handed over to prosecutors.

14 hours ago, jakeem said:

y6yTzWn6_bigger.png

After insisting for the last few months that she didn’t need a clear-cut portfolio in the Biden administration, Vice President Kamala Harris is now trying to carve out a niche in foreign policy, with the president’s encouragement

A future president needs experience on the world stage as a senator, as vice president or as  Secretary of State.

• Like 1
17 hours ago, jakeem said:

Why does this golden statue of trump at CPAC remind me of  "Manneken Pis" in Brussels?

If you haven't been to Brussels, just Google for a photo.

It was one of my favorite subjects for photography in Western Europe.

5 minutes ago, Princess of Tap said:

Here is a better photo of the trump statue at CPAC.

Looks like Mad Magazine’s Alfred E. Newman, “What Me Worry!?!”  Look out for State AGs you jerk!!