Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Trump's Biggest Whoppers

6 hours ago, Bogie56 said:
04/20/2021 05:41:21
TOTAL ESTIMATED U.S. COVID-19 DEATHS: 557,297

Trump Death Clock

Estimated U.S. COVID-19 Deaths Due To POTUS Inaction
In January 2020, the Trump administration was advised that immediate action was required to stop the spread of COVID-19. According to NIAID Director Dr. Anthony Fauci, “there was a lot of pushback” to this advice. President Trump declined to act until March 16th. Experts estimate that, had mitigation measures been implemented one week earlier, 60% of American COVID-19 deaths would have been avoided. (For further reading, click here).

WARPed is right!

• Sad 1

One very ugly dude ...

'I got the Chinese sh*t': Singer Ted Nugent says he thought he was dying after testing positive for COVID - after previously calling virus a 'leftist scam' and 'not real pandemic'

The 72-year-old musician announced his diagnosis in a Facebook Live video Monday telling fans 'I thought I was dying' and describing his symptoms as a 'clusterf-ck'. The staunch Donald Trump supporter then went on to use a racist anti-Asian slur saying 'I got the Chinese sh*t' - echoing the former president's repeated insistence on calling COVID-19 the 'Chinese virus'. Nugent again insisted he won't get the vaccine as 'nobody knows what's in it'. Nugent has repeatedly dismissed the virus over the last year calling it a 'leftist scam' and 'not a real pandemic', as well as pushing right-wing anti-vaccine conspiracy theories. He has also faced accusations of racism, most recently calling George Floyd a 'thug punk criminal' and defending the cops standing trial for his death.

• Haha 1
3 hours ago, Bogie56 said:

One very ugly dude ...

'I got the Chinese sh*t': Singer Ted Nugent says he thought he was dying after testing positive for COVID - after previously calling virus a 'leftist scam' and 'not real pandemic'

The 72-year-old musician announced his diagnosis in a Facebook Live video Monday telling fans 'I thought I was dying' and describing his symptoms as a 'clusterf-ck'. The staunch Donald Trump supporter then went on to use a racist anti-Asian slur saying 'I got the Chinese sh*t' - echoing the former president's repeated insistence on calling COVID-19 the 'Chinese virus'. Nugent again insisted he won't get the vaccine as 'nobody knows what's in it'. Nugent has repeatedly dismissed the virus over the last year calling it a 'leftist scam' and 'not a real pandemic', as well as pushing right-wing anti-vaccine conspiracy theories. He has also faced accusations of racism, most recently calling George Floyd a 'thug punk criminal' and defending the cops standing trial for his death.

Some justice then!

• Like 1
6 hours ago, jakeem said:

mzyr24VC_bigger.jpg

Newly widowed, Queen Elizabeth II will turn 95 on Wednesday, as she enters the final part of her reign and attention turns to the inevitable transition to her son Charles and the new challenges facing the royal family. @danicakirka

tDc8IWN0?format=jpg&name=900x900

That's if Charlie outlives the old bag, which is not by any means a certainty. 

xEoggr4Y_bigger.jpg

Mitch McConnell says any Capitol riot commission must also investigate unrelated stuff.

He said today "the scope of it needs to deal with a little bit broader than just Jan. 6. We've also had a number of violent disturbances around the country in the last year"

McConnell was clear about what happened on 1/6. He called it a mob fed by Trump's lies.

Now he's saying almost exactly what Josh Hawley said on 1/6:

"When it comes to violence, it was a terrible year in America this last year."

• Sad 1

28a_ytJJ_bigger.jpg

Trump’s former Press Secretary Kayleigh McEnany scolded President Biden for weighing in on the trial of former Minneapolis police officer Derek Chauvin: "I think it’s the role of the president of the United States to stay back, to not inflame the tensions"

• Haha 3
5 hours ago, Hibi said:

Pot calling the kettle black!

For sure. Republicans have made more extreme statements than that, though sadly both sides

do it. 

NVnHvjJ7_bigger.jpg

NEW: Johnson & Johnson announced today it would resume the rollout of its vaccine in Europe after an EU regulator said blood clots should be listed as a "very rare" side effect.

mzyr24VC_bigger.jpg

Satellite images show a major buildup of Russian troops, tanks and other military equipment near Ukraine's borders. Moscow also has restricted the movement of foreign naval ships in the Black Sea off the annexed Crimean Peninsula.

• Sad 1