Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Trump's Biggest Whoppers

y6yTzWn6_bigger.png

Imprisoned opposition leader Alexei Navalny says he is ending his hunger strike after getting medical attention and being warned by his doctors that continuing it would put his life at risk

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

y6yTzWn6_bigger.png

RNC Chairwoman Ronna McDaniel has told party officials that she’s considered stepping down from her post to challenge Michigan Gov. Gretchen Whitmer in 2022.

• Haha 2
  • Like 1

The DeSantis Victory lap vs. the grim reality ..

QcgK2k4V_normal.jpg

Level 3:
Unique among Republican presidential possibilities, DeSantis has a message for the American middle: "When others panicked or yielded, he took the risk, opened the schools - and saved a generation of Florida kids."

A tale of two states: Lockdown-loving California took infection rate from worst in the US to the best - while fully-open Florida now sees FIVE TIMES more cases per capita and deaths rise from 44 to 80 a day in a week 

California has nation's lowest Covid case rates while Florida's are 6-times higher

California, once the hardest hit state in the nation has the lowest daily infection rate in the county, with about six cases per 100,000 residents. Florida is seeing nearly 25 new cases per capita a day. Just a few months ago, California was the epicenter of the coronavirus pandemic in the U.S. Hospitals in Los Angeles were drowning in patients, and ambulances were idling outside with people struggling to breathe, waiting for beds to open. The parallel trends in states with opposite approaches was the pride of Florida's Republican governor, Ron DeSantis, the bane of California's Democratic governor Gavin Newsom, and a surprise that left public health experts scratching their heads. One factor driving the divergence may be vaccination rates - nearly 40 percent of Californians are fully vaccinated, compared to just 22 percent of Floridians. But overall, experts are still stumped. 'We have been humbled as epidemiologists that it's more complicated than we would be able to assess,' Vanderbilt University professor of preventive medicine and health policy told DailyMail.com.

• Sad 2
3 hours ago, jakeem said:

NVnHvjJ7_bigger.jpg

GOP Sen. Ron Johnson questions government's "big push to make sure everybody gets a vaccine"

Johnson: "So if you have a vaccine, quite honestly what do you care if your neighbor has one or not? What is it to you?"

Ok it wouldn’t fit here, but a meme I saw a few days ago says this:

”Remember that time you got Polio?

No you don’t because your parents got you F******g vaccinated”!

• Haha 1

the biden feds are pushing it with the false notion that a fully vacced US will end the covid pandemic meaning if you resist or are the least bit reticent about getting stuck you are an enemy of all humankind!

:o

this is a form of soft tyranny where no one can disagree to the advisibilty of getting stuck with the vaccine. what the democrats are working up to is no one being allowed to pass on it...

in a free society people must be free to decline.

'if I say I fly and you say I fly...then I fly. got that, winston?"

"sure whatever you bloody say just forget the juice I already had breakfast."

"funny. that will earn you 80 volts."

:)

http://filmcourage.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/03/richard_burton_1984.jpg

• Haha 1

Money for my pocket but not for yours ...

1BX7_OnP_normal.jpg

Oddly, all the campaign’s bills at Trump Hotel DC, Mar-a-Lago, Doral, Bedminster and Trump Tower seem to have gotten paid pretty promptly. Wonder what the difference could be.
Quote Tweet

C0r37p9T_mini.jpg

Jan Wolfe

@JanNWolfe
· 2h
Trump ran up a $200,000 bill for security costs when he held a rally in Albuquerque. His campaign didn't pay up, so now the city has referred the request to a collection agency. The mayor doesn't expect to get paid, citing Trump's "shady" past dealings.
Show this thread

• Haha 1
5 minutes ago, Bogie56 said:

Money for my pocket but not for yours ...

1BX7_OnP_normal.jpg

Oddly, all the campaign’s bills at Trump Hotel DC, Mar-a-Lago, Doral, Bedminster and Trump Tower seem to have gotten paid pretty promptly. Wonder what the difference could be.
Quote Tweet

C0r37p9T_mini.jpg

Jan Wolfe

@JanNWolfe
· 2h
Trump ran up a $200,000 bill for security costs when he held a rally in Albuquerque. His campaign didn't pay up, so now the city has referred the request to a collection agency. The mayor doesn't expect to get paid, citing Trump's "shady" past dealings.
Show this thread

Trump's campaign had at least $850,000 in unpaid bills when he left office.  You wonder why any city would have wanted him there given his history of stiffing people (going back to before he was President).

https://www.newsweek.com/trump-campaign-rally-debt-elpaso-albuquerque-1550737

• Haha 1

There is no vaccine against the stupidity of Americans. 

And today the Dow gained about the same amount it lost yesterday. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1