Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Trump's Biggest Whoppers

NVnHvjJ7_bigger.jpg

Vice President Kamala Harris outlined the Biden administration's multi-pronged approach to stem the border crisis during an interview with CNN on Sunday.

• Thanks 1
1 hour ago, jakeem said:

More than Trump's wall was completely stupid.

See the source image

"And I think you said we were going to look into shining an ultra-violet or very powerful light into the body.  Up through Nipkowdisc's arse.  And disinfectants that will cleanse the body (waving his hand).  I think you said we were going to be giving Nipkowdisc some of that too."

- Donald J. Trump

• Haha 2
7 hours ago, jakeem said:

DqKNeMaJ_bigger.jpg

Per Jaime Herrera Beutler, Trump told McCarthy: “Well, Kevin, I guess these people are more upset about the election than you are.’” Asked about that, McCarthy offers no criticism of Trump and says: “My conversations with the president are my conversations with the president.”

McCarthy continued, "My nose up Trump's rear is my nose up Trump's rear."

• Haha 3

NVnHvjJ7_bigger.jpg

Minnesota Attorney General Keith Ellison told "60 Minutes" in an interview airing tonight that without evidence of an explicit bias prosecutors could not bring hate crime charges against Derek Chauvin

• Thanks 1

NrRRE0_b_bigger.jpg

Alabama Republican Gov. Kay Ivey signs an anti-trans sports bill into law, joining a growing trend among GOP-controlled legislatures that have moved to impose restrictions on the lives of transgender Americans

• Sad 1
On 4/25/2021 at 3:05 AM, jakeem said:

Don't need to use the word think, we know you're stupid.

• Haha 2
On 4/24/2021 at 5:10 AM, Bogie56 said:

Donald Trump is 'MOVING from Mar-a-Lago to his New Jersey golf club to escape Florida summer and to be closer to New York political powerbrokers ahead of 2024'

Donald Trump moving from Mar-a-Lago to his New Jersey golf club for the summer

Mar-a-Lago, the former president's Florida estate, closes shortly after Memorial Day, and it now seems likely that Trump will move north for the summer to his Bedminster golf course in New Jersey. It is unclear if his wife Melania and son Barron, 15, will accompany him - a decision which will likely depend on the teenager's school schedule. The move will put Trump closer to both his business empire, and political connections in New York. It will also put him closer to prosecutors, investigating his business affairs.

Don't let the bedbugs bite.

I hear they get pretty big up there in Jersey.

• Haha 2
On 4/24/2021 at 5:14 AM, jakeem said:

NVnHvjJ7_bigger.jpg

New York resident Robert Chapman was arrested after someone he'd spoken to on "Bumble" tipped off law enforcement that he'd been involved in the Jan. 6 riots, the Washington Post reports.

She told him being a trump insurrectionist was a non-starter.

So she didn't date him, but she saw to it that he had a date with the FBI.

• Haha 2
On 4/24/2021 at 6:44 AM, jakeem said:

BtpGLHdx_bigger.jpg

Sen. John Kennedy said Thursday that President Biden "has gone full wokerista" and is to the "left of Lenin."

“Wokerista” may be a Kennedy original because as far as Google is concerned, he’s the first person who’s ever used the term as of this writing.

Stalin is to the left of Lenin.

Biden is to the left of Barack Obama.

• Thanks 1

NVnHvjJ7_bigger.jpg

A Russian court has suspended activities at the headquarters of Alexei Navalny's political organization.

A pending ruling on labeling his networks as "extremist" could put them on par with ISIS, al-Qaeda and the Taliban in the eyes of the government.

• Sad 2

07P8wnyu_bigger.jpg

The Supreme Court is entering what the late Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg used to call its "busy season". Lots outstanding. Orders today at 9:30. 2 big First Amendment cases this week. Opinions on Thursday. Here's where we are:

kB0eYos8_bigger.jpg

Befuddled Larry Kudlow Rails That President Biden Will Force Americans To Guzzle 'Plant-Based Beer'

So no more beer made of grains, yeast and hops? Oh, wait...

• Haha 1

8z9FImcv_bigger.png

From Chloé Zhao becoming the second woman and first woman of color to win best director for "Nomadland," to an abrupt ending after Anthony Hopkins won best actor in an upset, this year's Oscars had plenty of history-making moments.

• Like 1
  • NipkowDisc changed the title to the liberal news media forgets everything