Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Trump's Biggest Whoppers

SIDyLPYF_bigger.jpg

These are very good charts @CDCgov: Here's the relative risk of activities that you can do if you're vaccinated vs if you're not vaccinated.

Bottom line: vaccination moves many high-risk activities to lower-risk categories. Vaccination helps us to return to pre-pandemic life!

• Like 1

PJkWzk4u_bigger.jpg

Today President Biden announced 215 million vaccine shots have been administered and 67% of seniors are fully vaccinated. Also the US will lend hard-hit India a hand.

Today his predecessor complained - wrongly - about the Academy Awards being renamed the Oscars.

• Thanks 1

NVnHvjJ7_bigger.jpg

NEW: Biden picks Texas sheriff known for criticizing Trump-era immigration policies to lead ICE
After being elected sheriff in 2016, Ed Gonzalez pulled his county out of a federal partnership that allowed sheriff's deputies to enforce immigration laws.

He later criticized Trump for vowing to deport millions of undocumented immigrants.

• Like 1

NVnHvjJ7_bigger.jpg

Brazil's Senate is launching an investigation into the government's handling of the pandemic.

Under President Jair Bolsonaro, the country has suffered the world's second-highest death toll.

• Thanks 1
9 hours ago, jakeem said:

DqKNeMaJ_bigger.jpg

On radio show, McCrory said Trump pressure campaign on Georgia officials raised "some possible legal issues.” Said Trump (and Abrams) were “destroying democracy.”

In interview, he says he backed “almost all” Trump policies and would back him in 2024

Pat is slowly easing into the first stage of nose insertion.

• Haha 2

MfCyF7CG_bigger.jpg

CNN

President Joe Biden and first lady Jill Biden will meet with former President Jimmy Carter and former first lady Rosalynn Carter in their hometown of Plains, Georgia, on Thursday, White House press secretary Jen Psaki said

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

28a_ytJJ_bigger.jpg

NEW: The New York Post reporter whose byline was attached to a false story that kicked off a weekend of right-wing media cycle has quit

"Today I handed in my resignation to my editors at the New York Post," reporter Laura Italiano posted to Twitter. "The Kamala Harris story—an incorrect story I was ordered to write and which I failed to push back hard enough against—was my breaking point"

• Haha 2

fQrin-BI_bigger.jpg

The link to the nonsense New York Post story about the Harris book is no longer working; it now just redirects to their home page. (Again, this was their cover story -- that flatly asserted Harris's book was being given out "illegally.")

• Haha 1

NVnHvjJ7_bigger.jpg

Of 14 countries polled during Biden's first 100 days in office, China was the only one where favorable views of the U.S. fell among respondents.

y6yTzWn6_bigger.png

Richard Barnett, the stun-gun-toting Capitol rioter who famously posed with his feet on a desk in Nancy Pelosi’s office will be released from a Washington, D.C., jail after nearly four months in government custody, a federal judge ruled Tuesday.

• Sad 1

y6yTzWn6_bigger.png

The judge said he isn’t convinced that auditors, who were hired to recount the 2020 election ballots in Maricopa County, Ariz., are upholding voter secrecy

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

y6yTzWn6_bigger.png

The U.S. Navy fired warning shots at Iranian military boats in the northern Persian Gulf on Monday, the first such escalation in nearly four years, the Pentagon announced.

• NipkowDisc changed the title to the liberal news media forgets everything