Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Trump's Biggest Whoppers

this is a combined effort by the biden polit bureau and news media to intimidate the whole country into having the covid vaccine. my sister and her husband were planning to get it but were so impressed by what these fakers didn't know as opposed to what they claimed they do know they got apprehensive and decided against it.

moral: too much sugar-coated HS can wake people up.

:)

• Haha 2
15 minutes ago, NipkowDisc said:

this is a combined effort by the biden polit bureau and news media to intimidate the whole country into having the covid vaccine. my sister and her husband were planning to get it but were so impressed by what these fakers didn't know as opposed to what they claimed they do know they got apprehensive and decided against it.

Send no flowers.

• Haha 1
27 minutes ago, NipkowDisc said:

1hUKTcwf_normal.png

The idea of doing something not because it personally benefits you, but because it's good for your neighbors and community as a whole, is just a totally foreign concept to so many people. And it's genuinely saddening.
  • Thanks 2

vbvXg6NG_bigger.jpg

I can only imagine the incriminating information contained on those electronic devices. There is so much more to this story. Feds must have very substantial evidence of wrongdoing to justify getting, & then obtaining, permission to search devices/apt of Trump's former attorney.

• Like 1

j91zW8dA_bigger.jpg

This is such an important point. The predicate for this search of the premises of a lawyer who represented a president must, as a practical matter, go way beyond probable cause.

And this may be getting a little ahead of things, but it will be interesting to see how the DOJ handles any assertion of attorney-client privilege.  Will the prosecutors invoke the crime-fraud exception?

• Like 1

3qDsoBYu_bigger.jpg

Apollo 11 captivated us all, and Michael Collins was Armstrong and Aldrin’s ticket home. It was a joy to speak with him on the moon landing 50th anniversary. “I felt an overriding quality of fragility about the Earth as I looked at it," he told me. RIP.

• Thanks 1