Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Trump's Biggest Whoppers

55 minutes ago, mr6666 said:

(PS) I hasten to remind everyone reading this that the 11 federal felonies Trump committed *were explicitly designed to hide other felonies involving collusion*. So those who say the crimes were "only" obstruction are MISSING THE WHOLE POINT of WHY people obstruct investigations.

(PS2) In the first dozen pages of his report, Mueller explicitly informed Congress and America that he did not get all the *collusion-related evidence* he was trying to acquire *because* of obstruction. The 11 federal felonies are *inextricably entwined* with the collusion issue....

:unsure:

• Thanks 1

28a_ytJJ_bigger.jpg

Diehard Trump acolyte and former Secretary of State Mike Pompeo took a page from his old boss’ playbook Tuesday night, recounting a hard-to-believe anecdote that didn’t quite pass the smell test

• Haha 1

Ij-oPqrZ_bigger.jpg

When I was Director of the CIA, we valued individuals based on their talent and skill, not their race or sexuality. I’ll never forget what one female analyst said to me: “Thank you for valuing me for my work. I want my abilities and achievements to define me, not my sexuality.”

The collection of incredibly talented patriots serving America at the CIA is what makes it the best spy agency in the world — and we must continue to recruit the best and brightest. We can’t afford to risk our national security to appease some liberal, woke agenda.

• Haha 2

y6yTzWn6_bigger.png

Facing removal from party leadership, Rep. Liz Cheney doubled down in a Washington Post op-ed saying that the GOP is at a "turning point" and calling on Republicans to turn away from Trump

• Thanks 1

DXHbTEJG_bigger.jpg

NEW: Federal judge rules that the CDC's national eviction moratorium aimed at helping victims of the coronavirus pandemic hold onto their homes exceeds the agency's authority and should be vacated.

• Sad 1

NVnHvjJ7_bigger.jpg

NEW: Moderna says its COVID booster shot showed a promising immune response against variants first identified in Brazil and South Africa, citing preliminary data.

• Thanks 1

DXHbTEJG_bigger.jpg

A subway line in Mexico City collapsed this week, killing 25 people. In 2017, a survey of damage caused by a 7.1 magnitude quake showed indications of construction defects that should have shut the line down immediately, according to a structural engineer.

• Sad 1

DXHbTEJG_bigger.jpg

A measure in Tennessee to honor Brothers Osborne singer TJ Osborne, who recently came out as gay, has been blocked by Republicans in the state’s House of Representatives, after it had unanimously passed the Senate.

• Sad 1
  • Thanks 1

8jTSHitS_bigger.png

“It’s traumatizing to see someone loading a gun in front of you”: A young man showed off a gun during a Zoom lecture on the history of a university song in Texas that many say has a racist past.

• Sad 1

8z9FImcv_bigger.png

The South Carolina House has voted to add the firing squad to the state's execution methods amid a lack of lethal-injection drugs. The bill now goes to Republican Gov. Henry McMaster, who has said he'll sign it.

• Sad 2