Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Trump's Biggest Whoppers

3 hours ago, jakeem said:

The management of schools is a local issue.  Presidents and Congress have very little say on the matter.  About the only thing they can do is withhold funding or grants to exert some change, unless they make some civil rights or Constitutional argument.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
20 hours ago, Bogie56 said:

Wasn't Paris Dennard accused of sexual abuse?  Now he is the RNC Spokesperson?  Fitting.

Yup. I think that's why they kicked him off CNN. But he's a perfect fit for the RNC.

• Haha 2

Twitter account 'made by Trump's team to share his personal statements' is SUSPENDED after Oversight Committee also upholds ban on his Facebook and Instagram accounts

Twitter account 'made by Trump's team to share his personal statements' is SUSPENDED

A Twitter account purportedly made by Donald Trump's communications team has been suspended just one day after it was created.  The account, @DJTDesk, was said to have been set up to share statements from the former President which will also be published on his new website - 'From the Desk of Donald J. Trump'. That website, which was launched earlier this week, allows fans to repost Trump's statements to their own Facebook and Twitter feeds. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

BtpGLHdx_bigger.jpg

Elizabeth Warren Argues That Facebook Should Not Have the Power to Ban Trump:

“I’m glad that he’s not on Facebook. I think that he poses a real danger. But I don’t think that Facebook ought to have this kind of power."

Sen. Warren argued that Facebook is "acting like they’re bigger than the government."

• Sad 1

BtpGLHdx_bigger.jpg

Meghan McCain slammed the GOP’s treatment of House Republican chair Liz Cheney on The View Wednesday.

"They're shivving her for her ... saying that the election wasn't stolen and for refusing to debase herself to Cheeto Jesus."

• Haha 1

NVnHvjJ7_bigger.jpg

Liz Cheney is all but rolling out the red carpet for her own ouster as House GOP conference chair next week.

She thinks her principled stand could distinguish her as a truth-teller worthy of potentially being president herself one day.

• Thanks 1

BtpGLHdx_bigger.jpg

“The bar set by the Trump White House might be on the floor but, hey, so far she’s cleared it.”

Reporters say Jen Psaki has given them a White House press secretary they can champion.

• Like 1