Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Trump's Biggest Whoppers

MfCyF7CG_bigger.jpg

CNN

The White House will release President Biden's tax returns "soon," press secretary Jen Psaki has announced, reinstating a presidential tradition that was halted by former President Donald Trump

• Thanks 1

B7U4lxDE_bigger.jpg

NPR

The Supreme Court has ruled unanimously against warrantless searches by police and seizures in the home, in a case brought by a man whose guns were confiscated by officers after a domestic dispute.

• Like 1
3 hours ago, jakeem said:

NVnHvjJ7_bigger.jpg

JUST IN: South Carolina Gov. Henry McMaster signed a bill today to require death row inmates to choose between firing squad or the electric chair.

It's always good to have a pro-life Christian in office. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1
52 minutes ago, Arturo said:

“But don’t you touch the Trillions of dollars in tax breaks I gave to billionaires, multimillionaires and corporations!’

Indeed.  Don't these GOP loving sad sacks around here ever ask themselves why billionaires and big business give all that money to Republicans?  I guess they really are that brainwashed and stupid.

• Haha 1
1 hour ago, jakeem said:

Must be the type of tourist known the world over as “The Ugly American”!!

1 hour ago, jakeem said:

DqKNeMaJ_bigger.jpg

McConnell rejects calls for a ceasefire between Israel and Hamas. “We're already seeing some push the false narrative that this conflict is a tragic dispute between two legitimate combatants, where both sides share blame that is roughly equal. What nonsense,” per @alizaslav

And more violence isn't the answer.  2000+ years of that is enough...

• Thanks 1
42 minutes ago, jakeem said:

I think that I heard that no sitting members of Congress will be a part of it.

Although MTG does more stalking than sitting, apparently.

• Haha 1

NVnHvjJ7_bigger.jpg

SCOOP: Treasury Secretary Janet Yellen will go to the U.S. Chamber of Commerce tomorrow and ask the business community to support Biden's $2.3 trillion infrastructure plan through corporate tax hikes.

• Like 1

1np2ube6_normal.png

Sens. Manchin and Murkowski write letter calling on Congress to reauthorize the Voting Rights Act, seeking to jump-start a debate on a bipartisan path to bolstering voting access.

• Like 1