Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Trump's Biggest Whoppers

y6yTzWn6_bigger.png

Federal investigators are looking for information beyond Rudy Giuliani's Ukraine work, which means the probe has taken a wider lens than previously known.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, jakeem said:

y6yTzWn6_bigger.png

After nearly four months in office, Kamala Harris faces criticism that she hasn’t struck the right balance, that she’s focused more often on being the United States’ first Black vice president than the first Asian American one

I think I'll settle for her being the first female Vice President. She could focus on that for me. 🤗🤗🤗

• Like 1

He orchestrates an insurrection then gets a pension.

REVEALED: Trump has taken $65,600 in pension payments since leaving the White House - after donating his presidential salary 

43143325-0-image-a-32_1621357119353.jpg

Former President Donald Trump has taken $65,600 in pension payments since leaving office, after donating at least $1.3 million of his presidential salary back to the government.

• Sad 1

NVnHvjJ7_bigger.jpg

BREAKING: House sends anti-Asian hate crimes bill to Biden's desk

It's Congress' first substantial effort to address the rise of anti-Asian hate this past year.

Biden has said he'll sign the measure into law.

• Like 1

Lawyer for QAnon Shaman says his client and other MAGA rioters are 'f***ing **** and on the **** spectrum - but they're not bad people' after being subjected to four years of 'Hitler-like propaganda'

43151283-0-image-m-1_1621372282361.jpg

Jacob Chansley, 33, is among those awaiting potential prison sentences after being charged over the US Capitol riots on January 6. His attorney Albert Watkins suggested that Chansley's mental state and Trump's so-called 'propaganda' would play a role in his case. Watkins said some MAGA rioters are 'f***ing **** and on the **** spectrum'. Watkins noted that his client, who remains jailed on charges of civil disorder and five other counts, has Asperger's syndrome. The attorney had previously tried to argue that Trump was to blame for Chansley's actions because he'd dragged him into a web of lies.

• Haha 2

NVnHvjJ7_bigger.jpg

Mark McCloskey, one half of a white couple who pointed guns at Black Lives Matter protesters in St. Louis last year, filed paperwork today to run for Missouri's Senate seat

Mark McCloskey told "Tucker Carlson Tonight" he decided to try for a Senate run because "God came knocking on my door disguised as an angry mob. It woke me up"

• Haha 3
7 hours ago, jakeem said:

tw7JPE5v_bigger.jpg

Biden touts electric vehicle goals during Michigan visit: "The future of the auto industry is electric" then why is his sec of energy Jennifer Granholm poo-pooing the electric car by saying it is too expensive for the average american at 55,000 dollars a unit? also there is the added cost of building recharge stations on every highway and byway in America. so isn't it misleading for him to be playing up the electric car?

• Haha 1

DXHbTEJG_bigger.jpg

Several Republican lawmakers, in an act of apparent protest, flouted mask rules on the House floor during a voting session and then took a photo in front of the Capitol steps.

“Best $500 I ever spent,” one said.

• Sad 1
12 minutes ago, NipkowDisc said:

It’s called supply and demand.  As the auto industry embraces electric cars, and manufactures more and more, the relatively high price currently will start to come down significantly.

aZZy6ew6_bigger.jpg

Watch the women: NY’s AG and Fulton County’s DA. And in the SDNY. They are not intimidated by Donald. These women can deal with a mobster like him and I expect (and hope) they will do so soon. Time to bring down this hot air balloon who simply floats away from his illegal deeds!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
5 minutes ago, Arturo said:

It’s called supply and demand.  As the auto industry embraces electric cars, and manufactures more and more, the relatively high price currently will start to come down significantly.

if biden wrecks the economy they ain't gonna be embracing anything.

:P