Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Trump's Biggest Whoppers

y6yTzWn6_bigger.png

Joe Biden had many messages for U.S. allies during his first foreign trip as president. But perhaps none were more pronounced than this: I’m not Donald Trump

• Like 1

MfCyF7CG_bigger.jpg

CNN

"I feel that I'm a partner on this journey of healing, bringing together, unity," Jill Biden said during a brief Q&A with the press, adding that it's not just about America. "It's global, right? It's a global thing."

• Like 2

MfCyF7CG_bigger.jpg

CNN

A new book written by one of President Joe Biden's top coronavirus advisers suggests Dr. Deborah Birx hoped former President Donald Trump would lose the 2020 presidential election.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

MfCyF7CG_bigger.jpg

CNN

So far this year, the US has suffered 267 mass shootings. That's the new tally after four incidents occurred across the country between Friday afternoon and early Saturday morning, according to the Gun Violence Archive.

• Sad 1

Did we break the "Views" counter on the main page?  It looks like 1111 views but I guess it might be 1M views.

On 6/11/2021 at 9:11 PM, Bogie56 said:

Trump claims he has rejected multiple book offers and is instead working on something 'big' - ahead of headlining Mike Lindell's 'Free Speech' rally

44122131-0-image-a-36_1623447646960.jpg

Former President Donald Trump claims he has turned down two book deals as he is busy at work on a more important project.

The "more important" project is to first find a ghost writer who works dirt cheap.

• Haha 4
6 hours ago, jakeem said:

MfCyF7CG_bigger.jpg

CNN

A new book written by one of President Joe Biden's top coronavirus advisers suggests Dr. Deborah Birx hoped former President Donald Trump would lose the 2020 presidential election.

Sorry Deborah, that won't redeem your tarnished reputation.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
1 hour ago, Bogie56 said:

Did we break the "Views" counter on the main page?  It looks like 1111 views but I guess it might be 1M views.

I only view this page when someone other than Jakeem or Bogie is last poster.

• Haha 1

8z9FImcv_bigger.png

Ten of the scariest minutes in European Championship history began when Denmark's Christian Eriksen collapsed on the field. Medics performed CPR and “we managed to get Christian back," the team doctor said. 

The governing body of European soccer says Eriksen has been stabilized. The Danish soccer federation wrote on Twitter, “Christian Eriksen is awake and is undergoing further examinations."