Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Trump's Biggest Whoppers

5 hours ago, jakeem said:

NVnHvjJ7_bigger.jpg

3 House Republicans are moving to censure members of the Squad, accusing them of "defending foreign terrorist organizations" and "inciting anti-Semitic attacks."

In a fact sheet, they also criticized the Squad's opposition to U.S. arms sales to Israel.

Reps. Ayanna Pressley, D-Mass., Ilhan Omar, D-Minn., Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez, D-N.Y., and Rashida Tlaib, D-Mich

Defending foreign terrorist organizations and not supporting Israel is a contradiction in terms.

• Confused 1
2 hours ago, Bogie56 said:

Chuck Schumer says Trump's DOJ showed the 'fingerprints of a dictatorship' and urges Republicans to call for Bill Barr and Jeff Sessions to testify about subpoenaing records from Democrats and reporters

44212775-0-image-a-13_1623690768525.jpg

Chuck Schumer hammered former President Donald Trump's Department of Justice for secretly seizing records from Democrats and journalists during his Sunday news conference.

Don't hold your breath, Chuck!

• Sad 1
9 hours ago, jakeem said:

"I did it for you, Mr. President."

"Thank you very much, Ted. By the way did you see that dog kennel show in Westminster? You should have entered Heidi. I think she would have done very well."

• Haha 3
2 hours ago, Princess of Tap said:

Did anybody ask her?

Yes.  It was a response to a question.  That is almost always how they get headlines with AOC.

• Thanks 1

28a_ytJJ_bigger.jpg

Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene asked for forgiveness during a press conference she held after a visit to the Holocaust Museum, and began by reminding the assembled reporters that she is "very much a normal person"

• Confused 2

8z9FImcv_bigger.png

Israel’s new government has granted approval for a contentious parade by Israeli nationalists through Palestinian areas around Jerusalem’s Old City. Hamas is calling on Palestinians to “resist” Tuesday's march.

• Sad 2

DXHbTEJG_bigger.jpg

CNN's Christiane Amanpour revealed she has ovarian cancer

"I've had successful major surgery to remove it, and I'm now undergoing several months of chemotherapy for the very best possible long-term prognosis," the anchor told viewers.

• Thanks 1
  • Sad 1