Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Trump's Biggest Whoppers

54 minutes ago, jakeem said:

The GOP has no qualms about doing ANYTHING without Democratic support you idiot.  A large majority of GOP Voters in you state are in favor of most of the Democratic bills you won’t commit to.  Sounds bipartisan to me you jerk!!

6QEBEjWk_bigger.jpg

.@mehdirhasan: “When I saw Putin speak today about January 6th, I thought, ‘Wow, the president of Russia is doing his best impression of Sen. Ron Johnson of Wisconsin’ — because that is the kind of nonsense we have heard from sitting senators.”

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

OQFd6mmT_bigger.jpg

NEW: Joe Manchin is circulating a memo outlining federal voting law changes he'd back, including making election day a holiday and mandating 15 days early voting.

Democrats and voting rights activists say it's progress.

• Thanks 1

8z9FImcv_bigger.png

An @AP investigation finds some guns stolen from the U.S. military end up on America’s streets, where they’re used in violent crimes. The military sometimes doesn't know for years that a firearm is missing.

• Sad 1

6QEBEjWk_bigger.jpg

"This is the most dangerous phase of the pandemic coming up for people who are unvaccinated," the director of the Mayo Clinic's Vaccine Research Group in Rochester, Minnesota, said.

• Thanks 1

8z9FImcv_bigger.png

“We could have two, three, four, five of these heat waves before the end of the summer.” An unusually long and early heat wave gripping the Western U.S. has scientists worried that such extreme temperatures could become the new normal.

• Sad 1