Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Trump's Biggest Whoppers

8z9FImcv_bigger.png

The United Kingdom says Iran carried out a drone attack that killed two aboard an oil tanker off Oman. U.K. Foreign Secretary Dominic Raab said Thursday's attack was deliberate and targeted. Iran has denied being responsible.

'When guys start bombing Fort Sumter, you'll have an insurrection': How General Milley sought to calm Trump after he called his team 'f**ked up' for refusing to use army to quell George Floyd protests

46158925-0-image-a-12_1627833970256.jpg

While attempting to quell protests during the aftermath of George Floyd's death, Trump reportedly exploded at Gen. Mark Milley and Defense secretary Mark Esper

• Sad 1
1 hour ago, jakeem said:

Who are the "we" A.O.C. is referring too?     She appears to believe she is the House majority speaker! 

Anyhow,   I said from the start that the main people that will derail the Biden admin agenda will be progressive Dems in the House.

12 hours ago, jakeem said:

28a_ytJJ_bigger.jpg

Sen. Kyrsten Sinema is facing a fresh round of attacks from progressives aiming to turn up the pressure on the moderate Democrat back home and push her leftward on their most burning issues

Is moderate Democrat another term for turncoat?

I don't think so.

".......Ahead of the 2022 midterms, Democrats still plan to push the message that they are the party of economic recovery, but the attack on funding for law enforcement will certainly be a new part of their offensive strategy. “Members are excited to punch back,” the aide said. ....

:unsure:

• Thanks 1
13 hours ago, jakeem said:

NVnHvjJ7_bigger.jpg

26 states — all but one led by a Republican — have moved to stop paying out the extra $300 in unemployment benefits ahead of the September cutoff.

Some also ended special programs that allowed gig workers to receive benefits.

Kansas is led by a female Democrat who really knows what to do with that Republican legislature.

• Like 1

"............ This was what Giuliani, Sondland, and Mulvaney had been up to. This was the president’s purpose in placing a hold on the funds to Ukraine. He meant to use lifting the hold as an inducement for Zelensky to dig up dirt on Biden. His real purpose in making this call had nothing to do with repairing Ukraine policy.

He was extorting Ukraine to damage a political challenger at home and boost his own political fortunes.......

“If what I just heard becomes public,” I told my brother, “the president will be impeached.”........

......Nobody else was going to say anything about it. I was the person most knowledgeable about and officially responsible for the portfolio.

If I didn’t report up the chain of command what I knew, no one might ever find out what the president was up to with Ukraine and the 2020 U.S. election. .......

.........I’ve never had any doubt about the fitness of my decision, I remain at peace with the consequences that continue to unfold."

-Alexander Vindman

-_-

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

NVnHvjJ7_bigger.jpg

Beau Biden was posthumously honored with a presidential medal by Kosovo President Vjosa Osmani for his work helping train local prosecutors and judges in the country during its postwar years.

• Like 2

NVnHvjJ7_bigger.jpg

NEW: Former President Obama is hosting a 60th birthday bash for himself and hundreds of guests on Martha’s Vineyard this week as concerns are heightened — locally and nationally — about the Delta variant.

The recent breakthrough cases in nearby Provincetown showed the continued risk of spread even between vaccinated people.

Among the safety measures to be put in place:

• The party will be held outdoors
• All guests are asked to be vaccinated
• Invitees have been told there will be a COVID coordinator to ensure proper protocols are followed

Former President Obama is seen waving while golfing on Martha's Vineyard in 2015.

• Thanks 2

NVnHvjJ7_bigger.jpg

The Texas-born Italian Lamont Marcell Jacobs reacts to "incredible" 100m sprint Olympic gold upset

Jacobs has opened up about reconnecting with his American father, saying it "gave me the desire, the speed, that something more that helped me being here and win the Olympics"

NVnHvjJ7_bigger.jpg

NEW: The International Olympic Committee is "looking into" U.S. shot-putter Raven Saunders' gesture on the Tokyo Games podium after she won a silver medal

Saunders protested oppression with "X" sign on Olympic podium