Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Trump's Biggest Whoppers

NVnHvjJ7_bigger.jpg

Senate Minority Leader Mitch McConnell told reporters that Republicans should move beyond Trump's "rehash" of the 2020 election and look to "the future and not the past."

• Haha 2
5 hours ago, jakeem said:

And according to them Trump is still in control of the military, but then no, he was not responsible for the Afghanistan withdrawal.  That was all Joe Biden.

• Haha 1

28a_ytJJ_bigger.jpg

Trump said the Secret Service foiled his plan to walk to the Capitol with the crowd: “I said I was going to go down with the crowd. But they wouldn’t let me go. I think if I did go down there, I would have stopped the people from doing anything bad.”

• Haha 2

28a_ytJJ_bigger.jpg

On Jan. 6, as the Capitol riot raged around them, a rag-tag group of pro-Trump senators hid in a closet to plot their next move, fretting that the insurrection was making them look pretty bad.

• Haha 1

NVnHvjJ7_bigger.jpg

NEW: The White House has released a plan to "quickly" vaccinate children from 5-11 once authorized by the FDA.

The White House said it has secured enough vaccine supply to equip more than 25,000 pediatric and primary care offices, hundreds of school and community health clinics, as well as tens of thousands of pharmacies to administer the shots.

• Like 2

8z9FImcv_bigger.png

New York City will require police officers, firefighters and other municipal workers to be vaccinated against COVID-19 or be placed on unpaid leave, Mayor Bill de Blasio. The mandate ensures a fight with some of the unions representing them.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

mzyr24VC_bigger.jpg

The World Health Organization has reported a 7% rise in new coronavirus cases across Europe last week, the only region in the world where cases increased. Britain, Russia and Turkey accounted for the most cases.

mzyr24VC_bigger.jpg

Buckingham Palace says Queen Elizabeth II has reluctantly accepted medical advice to rest for a few days and has canceled a trip to Northern Ireland. The palace didn't offer specifics on the decision.

NVnHvjJ7_bigger.jpg

Vice President Kamala Harris and Labor Secretary Marty Walsh will today announce new guidelines to encourage federal workers to join unions.

• Thanks 1

8z9FImcv_bigger.png

Homeland Security Secretary Alejandro Mayorkas has tested positive for COVID-19. A DHS statement says the secretary, who was fully vaccinated, has only “mild congestion" and is isolating at home.

• Haha 1
40 minutes ago, jakeem said:

28a_ytJJ_bigger.jpg

Trump said the Secret Service foiled his plan to walk to the Capitol with the crowd: “I said I was going to go down with the crowd. But they wouldn’t let me go. I think if I did go down there, I would have stopped the people from doing anything bad.”

You mean you wouldn’t let the “tourists” take pictures!?!

DXHbTEJG_bigger.jpg

JUST IN: FBI agents swarm Washington D.C. home of Oleg Deripaska, a billionaire oil tycoon with close ties to Russian President Putin, FBI spokesperson tells @NBCNews.

• Like 1

8z9FImcv_bigger.png

Scientists have temporarily attached a pig’s kidney to a human body and watched it begin to work. The feat is a small step in the decades-long quest to one day use animal organs for life-saving transplants.

• Thanks 1