Jump to content
 
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Trump's Biggest Whoppers


Recommended Posts

11 minutes ago, Bogie56 said:

She was the lead White House response doctor.  More than just an "opinion."

At what point do you stop bending over backward to defend Donald Trump, Marysara1?

I'm anti-Biden not Pro-Trump. I heard about Hunter's laptop ect. It's about the smear tactics. Remember the college scandals. Same arguement  Trump put he's family members in positions. One of his daughters wanted to be big in banking that got stopped.  Faucci first said we had nothing to do with the lab in China. The story changed. Some doctor are very good some are quacks.What makes an expert,in court both sides sometimes have competing experts. Each lawyer picks the expert that agrees with their point of view. They're doing everything to smear Trump , so they can stay in power.I'm tired of hearing Let's Go Brandon. Every time one of the dems skeletons comes out of the closet. They say don't pay attention because Trump is a Bigot. Apples and Oranges.

  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
29 minutes ago, Marysara1 said:

I'm anti-Biden not Pro-Trump. I heard about Hunter's laptop ect. It's about the smear tactics. Remember the college scandals. Same arguement  Trump put he's family members in positions. One of his daughters wanted to be big in banking that got stopped.  Faucci first said we had nothing to do with the lab in China. The story changed. Some doctor are very good some are quacks.What makes an expert,in court both sides sometimes have competing experts. Each lawyer picks the expert that agrees with their point of view. They're doing everything to smear Trump , so they can stay in power.I'm tired of hearing Let's Go Brandon. Every time one of the dems skeletons comes out of the closet. They say don't pay attention because Trump is a Bigot. Apples and Oranges.

This is just incoherent.

You're anti-Biden because you "heard about Hunter's laptop"? So you're anti-Hunter-Biden? And what does the "etc." refer to? And you know the Hunter laptop story was thoroughly debunked right? I'm guessing you haven't since you've referenced it a few times. 

Can you quote where Fauci said what you attribute him saying? Thanks ahead of time.

No one around here is saying "Let's Go Brandon" except for you. So if you're tired of it, maybe don't post it?

What skeletons in the closet are you referring to? Who is the "They" that are saying "don't pay attention"?

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
50 minutes ago, LawrenceA said:

This is just incoherent.

You're anti-Biden because you "heard about Hunter's laptop"? So you're anti-Hunter-Biden? And what does the "etc." refer to? And you know the Hunter laptop story was thoroughly debunked right? I'm guessing you haven't since you've referenced it a few times. 

Can you quote where Fauci said what you attribute him saying? Thanks ahead of time.

No one around here is saying "Let's Go Brandon" except for you. So if you're tired of it, maybe don't post it?

What skeletons in the closet are you referring to? Who is the "They" that are saying "don't pay attention"?

https://www.vanityfair.com/news/2021/10/nih-admits-funding-risky-virus-research-in-wuhan

Link to post
Share on other sites

None of your links appears to explain why you're "anti-Biden". Just more of the same drivel about "Hunter's laptop".

You don't want to see "Let's Go Brandon" yet you post it again. Stop hitting yourself in the face if it hurts so much. 

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

I just don't trust him. He's the magician that says look over there(misdirection) with Trump. Don't pay attention to what I'm doing concentrate on Trump. I wanted him to concentrate on his good points. I got in a discussion with others about Defunding the Police. The other posters said Biden never said it.  But plenty were and he didn't do anything to stop people from thinking he agreed with it. He wanted the defund the police crowd votes. Alot of people voted for him because he wasn't Trump. I mean do you pick the lesser of two evils?. It should be the best qualified.Basiclly he's leading people to believe. that he agrees with them to get their vote.Alot of people know that. That's why they chant that slogan.🤣

  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Well, since you seem to have such well-thought-out, reasonable objections, I can see why you're anti-Biden.

That was sarcasm, by the way. 

Oh, and I'm not "pro-Biden", either. I thought he was the least impressive candidate of the Democrat primaries. And I rarely defend him on this message board. I think he's failed on a number of levels, including reneging on most, if not all, of his campaign promises. If another Democrat ran against him, I'd vote for that person in a second.  

But he wasn't Trump, and that's all it took.

And I can give you about 1001 reasons why I thought, and still think, Trump is not only the worst president in US history, but one of the absolute worst human beings that has ever been in the public eye. And it goes back way before he was president. He's been nationally known as a POS since the early 1980's. And that's not even mentioning his beyond-awful children.

But the worst thing about Trump isn't even Trump himself. It's what he's brought out in the people that follow him. 

  • Like 4
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, LawrenceA said:

 

Oh, and I'm not "pro-Biden", either. I thought he was the least impressive candidate of the Democrat primaries. And I rarely defend him on this message board. I think he's failed on a number of levels, including reneging on most, if not all, of his campaign promises. If another Democrat ran against him, I'd vote for that person in a second.  

But he wasn't Trump, and that's all it took.

And I can give you about 1001 reasons why I thought, and still think, Trump is not only the worst president in US history, but one of the absolute worst human beings that has ever been in the public eye. And it goes back way before he was president. He's been nationally known as a POS since the early 1980's. And that's not even mentioning his beyond-awful children.

But the worst thing about Trump isn't even Trump himself. It's what he's brought out in the people that follow him. 

 

Larry you are so right I think the same as you .Trump is worst than a virus...

 

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Marysara1 said:

I just don't trust him. He's the magician that says look over there(misdirection) with Trump. Don't pay attention to what I'm doing concentrate on Trump. I wanted him to concentrate on his good points. I got in a discussion with others about Defunding the Police. The other posters said Biden never said it.  But plenty were and he didn't do anything to stop people from thinking he agreed with it. He wanted the defund the police crowd votes. Alot of people voted for him because he wasn't Trump. I mean do you pick the lesser of two evils?. It should be the best qualified.Basiclly he's leading people to believe. that he agrees with them to get their vote.Alot of people know that. That's why they chant that slogan.🤣

Biden almost never talks about Trump unless asked directly.  I'm afraid this is another thing that exists only in you own head.

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Marysara1 said:

Yeah, but he kept mentioning Trump. What if Epstein's name kept getting mentioned. Half of Washington knew him. I just like more pro your guy and less smear the guy you don't like.

I guess that's why you never post any "smear the guy you don't like" stuff. Oh, wait...

But it's fun that you equate Trump with Epstein.

  • Haha 5
Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, Marysara1 said:

Yeah, but he kept mentioning Trump. What if Epstein's name kept getting mentioned. Half of Washington knew him. I just like more pro your guy and less smear the guy you don't like.

Try another thread.  This is Trump's Biggest Whoppers not Hunter's Laptop News.

  • Like 2
  • Haha 2
Link to post
Share on other sites

Actually I've decided to console myself. Somebody on another thread said at least Trump wasn't in the White House. At least Biden's out of the White House, while he's in Virginia.

  • Confused 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

 

160X160_LOGO_bigger.JPG

Blackhawks GM Stan Bowman has resigned after an investigation found he was among a group of leaders who failed to respond promptly to allegations that an assistant coach sexually assaulted a player in 2010.
 
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
Link to post
Share on other sites

 

160X160_LOGO_bigger.JPG

Atlanta’s victory over Houston in World Series Game 1 drew an average of 10,811,000 viewers on Fox, up 17.5% from the record low of 9,195,000 for the Dodgers’ opening win over Tampa Bay last year.
 
Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
© 2021 Turner Classic Movies Inc. A Time Warner Company. All Rights Reserved Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Cookie Settings
×
×
  • Create New...