Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Trump's Biggest Whoppers

NVnHvjJ7_bigger.jpg

Congressional leaders have been pushing off vital action for months — and a lot of it will catch up with them in December, which starts this week.

Key dates: 

• Dec. 3: Government funding runs out

• Dec. 15: Treasury’s deadline to raise debt limit

• Dec. 31: Schumer’s deadline to pass Biden’s Build Back Better plan 

• Dec. 31: Deadline to pass National Defense Authorization Act

'It was their game to catch the girl': Epstein was Trump's 'wingman' and the pair would 'run wild' at beauty pageants and seduce young women with their money, claims woman who accused the former president of sexual abuse

Jeffrey Epstein was Donald Trump's 'wingman' and they'd run wild at beauty pageant

Celebrity make-up artist and former pageant organizer Jill Harth has claimed that Trump attempted to rape and sexually harass her over a five-year period. She filed a lawsuit against Trump in 1997, which was later dropped. Now speaking for the first time about Epstein and Trump's close friendship, she tells DailyMail.com that they shared a love for women. She claims Epstein was Donald Trump's 'wingman' and they would run wild together at beauty pageants. 'It was a game to them to catch the girl and see who they were going to hook up with. They were in competition with each other... girl hounds,' she claims. 'They were both seducing the women with their money. Trump really came off like he was hot stuff. They had no trouble,' Harth adds.

• Sad 1

David Frum's article is based on the Marco Rubio Republican lead Intel Committee Report on the Trump's campaign involvement with Russia.  The Committee deemed these actions a threat to American democracy.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

p1QPHR7i_bigger.jpg

NEW!

President Donald J. Trump:

“It’s really interesting, everybody wants me on television, I get the highest ratings by far, they need ratings to survive, and yet I put out a challenge to debate me about the massive election fraud, which took place in the 2020 Presidential...

• Haha 3

UUHZ5m5R_bigger.jpg

.@NancyMace is the trash in the GOP Conference.

Never attacked by Democrats or RINO’s (same thing) because she is not conservative, she’s pro-abort.

Mace you can back up off of @laurenboebert or just go hang with your real gal pals, the Jihad Squad.

Your out of your league.

• Haha 1

izFTtvF5_bigger.jpg

*you’re

And, while I’m correcting you, I’m a pro-life fiscal conservative who was attacked by the Left all weekend (as I often am) as I defied China while in Taiwan.

What I’m not is a religious bigot (or racist). You might want to try that over there in your little “league.”

• Thanks 1

NVnHvjJ7_bigger.jpg

NEW: Mark Meadows is cooperating with the Jan. 6 committee after failing to appear before the panel earlier this month, the committee said today.

It was believed Meadows could face contempt charges after he rejected a subpoena to appear before the panel.

But his attorney told CNN there's now an understanding between his client and the panel on how to exchange information.

• Confused 1

NVnHvjJ7_bigger.jpg

The Fed will consider pulling back economic support sooner "as the threat of persistently high inflation has grown," Jerome Powell said today.

It's the biggest signal yet the Fed is backing away from its stance that soaring prices would be fleeting.

8z9FImcv_bigger.png

BREAKING: CNN has suspended Chris Cuomo. The news anchor advised his brother, Andrew Cuomo, amid the harassment scandal that cost him the New York governorship.

CNN says Cuomo's suspension is indefinite. The network says it wants to further review transcripts released Monday by New York's attorney general showing that the anchor had a greater involvement in his brother's case than CNN knew.

The transcripts and emails show the anchor pressed sources for information on his brother's accusers and reported back to the governor's staff. Cuomo did his show Monday night without mentioning the controversy.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

28a_ytJJ_bigger.jpg

Three students are dead and 6 others, including a teacher, were injured after a teenage gunman opened fired at Oxford High School in Michigan.

Ayden Sanders, a senior at Oxford High, told The Daily Beast that students first thought it was a drill.

Then they heard two loud bangs that sounded like someone trying to bash a door down: “Everybody started freaking out… crying, hyperventilating."

The suspected shooter, who has not yet been publicly identified, is a 15 year-old sophomore, police said. He has been taken into custody and a handgun has been recovered.

• Sad 1

8z9FImcv_bigger.png

Several families of the 10 people who died from injuries in a massive crowd surge of fans at the Astroworld festival have turned down an offer by headliner Travis Scott to pay for their loved ones’ funeral costs.

8z9FImcv_bigger.png

The Democratic Florida congressional candidate who lost a special election primary by five votes has filed lawsuits asking the result be thrown out. He alleges that his opponent's support of a universal income plan was an attempt to illegally bribe voters.

160X160_LOGO_bigger.JPG

Evander Kane’s 21-game suspension for submitting a fake COVID-19 vaccination card is over and he is trying to work his way back into shape with the San Jose Barracuda and prove himself worthy of another chance in the NHL.

by @joshdubowap

• NipkowDisc changed the title to the liberal news media forgets everything