Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Movie Stars In Their Underwear

TomJH

Yeh, right, like you clicked on this thread because you DON'T want to see it.

Beautiful people in their undies, we all want to see it.

Here's a shot of Jane Russell who, if memory serves me correctly, later appeared in television ads promoting Wonder Bras. Gee, I wonder why her? ;)

dff6f1afea4da41f51a7ed7a426fb34e.jpg

Feel free to post any photos of film stars in their underwear that you like here. Swim suit shots are fine, too.

Wow. Jane Russell is wearing a really ugly bra, but I guess that's what was prevalent back then.

I like how you think Tom! This is my kind of thread.

photo-1930s-errol-flynn-swimtrunks.jpg

Lawrence, I know that more than a few other male viewers were (and still are) quite excited by the sight of Janet Leigh in her bra in that film.

I shouldn't be looking at this thread at work.  Lol.  Though between my Errol picture and Eugenia's Steve McQueen photo, it's definitely helping me feel warmer.  It's freaking freezing in the warehouse.

Man, Janet Leigh's bra is ugly too.  It looks better than Jane Russell's though.  I do agree that both ladies definitely had the assets to fill out their brassieres.  

I will post more men in their undies/swimsuit pictures later.  I don't know if this is the type of thing that I can Google at work.

I found a photo of Burt Lancaster without a stitch on, but his legs are folded in such a way to keep the mystery alive.

If I post it here my days are numbered, but interested parties can do a search for Burt in Google Images.

You're welcome, lol. ;)

Archived