Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Ferris Bueller on the Big Screen

I just watched the TCM release of Ferris Bueller's Day Off. I really enjoyed the big screen visual experience and great sound of the theater setting. This definitely brings out aspects of the movie you can't appreciate on a small screen. The "Twist and Shout" sequence was terrific. Ferris Bueller was a great choice for a big screening! This was the second TCM classic release I've watched. The first was Rear Window. They are both movies that have to be seen once on a big screen!

Bueller was a great movie, but the presentation was disappointing. I had to comment here to let TCM know they need to get the local theaters better trained to deliver this experience as described. My theater screened 30 minutes of trivia and promotions before the movie - about 20 minutes too long. Then they failed to show the promised cast interviews after the movie. They even cut off the post movie comment by Ben Mankiewicz. Very disappointing. I can only hope TMC / Fathom correct this quickly because I am planning to watch Breakfast at Tiffany's when it's presented in November.

• Like 2

© 2023 Turner Classic Movies Inc. A Time Warner Company. All Rights Reserved Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Cookie Settings