Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

August 2016 schedule thread

No fair, Skimpole, one must wait until the schedule is posted. Stop and think how important this is for some people, those who feverishly (to the point perhaps of running amok obsession) wait for it so they can be the first. Some people live by this. You wouldn't want to deprive them of the anxiety, would you? They thrive on it.

:P

;)

--

No fair, Skimpole, one must wait until the schedule is posted. Stop and think how important this is for some people, those who feverishly (to the point perhaps of losing sleep) wait for it so they can be the first. Some people live by this. You wouldn't want to deprive them of the anxiety, would you? They thrive on it.

:P

;)

--

Those of us in Canada  generally wait for Barton Keyes to tell us what changes to the schedule there are in Canada on TCM.

For us in Canada, August is a *bit* far away......

So sorry, Skimpole, but it would simply not be de rigueur behaviour to follow your admonition here to jump the gun on the August schedule and so on.

I must resist following your command, and I suggest you cease and desist also, you movie insurrectionist you!

Well so far the August 2016 schedule hasn't been posted.  When it is, could people use this thread to post things about it?

But I always post in HoldenIsHere's monthly schedule threads.

His threads are the best - the best, Jerry!

• Like 1