Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

I just located a *Sinatra fan club on Facebook & Fans should check it out!

spence

I'm not particulary a fan of FB myself  I basically only go on there due to a woman that's been in the showbiz light now for almost 34yrs & I know she has her detractors, but you gotta' give her credit she's lasted since abouit 1982-83 or so. & has won (7) GRAMMYS, (2) G. Globes & to date has made (27 films) & I'mn well aware her acting ability is not exactly in the *Streep range. It's the sole thing she's yet to tackle. & for most, all they know of her is her videos, NOPE! This woman puts on a 2 & 1/2 hr concert(s) that are simply awe inspiring!

She's reinvented herself more than any entertainer possibly in history!  She being (MADONNA (Madonna Louise Veronica Ciccone) (l958-)

Personally, I kinda' grew up with Madonna. :D

The linking being, she has her own & pretty huge FB page, of which she really doesn't directly reply to us "pleebs that worship her'  But, she does post something w/new photo about once per week on her page.

So, for the heck of it I wanted to see if *Francis Albert also had one-(NOTE: These are initially started by the fan cub of each star) & I've written several times about the absolutely marvelous-(to use his lingo)

"International *Sinatra Society" fan club I was lucky enough to belong to, sadly, it closed for some reason & it couldn't have been better!!! :lol: I still have a lotta' the merchandise, including the monthly magazine's it sent out & in some it had *frank cooking with apron the works & in the kitchen making his famed Italian spaghetti dinners & with his own sauce he once produced (ANYBODY EVER GET IT?)

well, any fans of his should go check it out  However & obviously unlike hers' he's not personally reading & posting new pix all the time :(

THANX

(P.S. & I also looked up Elvis own FB home pg-(mainly for my mom, of whom was president of her local fan-club-(in PA) of his,  prior to his Army stay)  It's more fancy & elaborate then *Frank's, but he's still *"The Chairman")

I don't do the FB thing anymore due to what it looked like to me made me realize why I vowed, once getting out of junior high 50 years ago, to never go back!

Sepiatone

I think one should focus all one's attentions on one particularly fan club. Right now, I am the VP of the Max Showalter (AKA Casey Adams) Fan Club.

I think one should focus all one's attentions on one particularly fan club. Right now, I am the VP of the Max Showalter (AKA Casey Adams) Fan Club.

OMG, I love Max [aka Casey]!

Wasn't he great in his later years in "16 Candles", Down?

© 2023 Turner Classic Movies Inc. A Time Warner Company. All Rights Reserved Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Cookie Settings