Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Natalie Wood's daughter now has "perfume" in honor of her mother!!!

spence

Yes, this is only a companion pc. to the post I just wrote on these forums, about (NATALIE WOOD HAS HER OWN "FACEBOOK"  PG)

This shoulda' been the headline & not that one.

So, please read that one for full details

I still can't locate the price$ of this "perfume' though, titled ("NATALIE WOOD: FRAGRENCE")

Please help if you can & of course all replies are welcome!

THANK YOU :D

Excerpt from link below....

Natalie Wood’s favorite perfume is vintage version of Jungle Gardenia from 1932, which was re-launched by Coty in the 1990es as a completely different fragrance. It turned out that Jungle Gardenia was worn by Joan Crawford, Micheal Jackson and Elizabeth Arden!

http://www.fragrantica.com/perfume/Natalie-Wood/Natalie-33686.html

o.37023.jpg

Excerpt from link below....

Natalie Wood’s favorite perfume is vintage version of Jungle Gardenia from 1932, which was re-launched by Coty in the 1990es as a completely different fragrance. It turned out that Jungle Gardenia was worn by Joan Crawford, Micheal Jackson and Elizabeth Arden!

http://www.fragrantica.com/perfume/Natalie-Wood/Natalie-33686.html

o.37023.jpg

THANX TO FOR THE LINK!  I found it several places but not it's $price$ do you know it?

Are people kinda' now making fun/mocking her "perfume" on here???

Despite it's hefty $$$$ of which I know she would never have ok'd, especially for her fans, which she loved!

She always dubbed going out into public-(also according to *Redford, her "Best Man" in 1969/70) as putting on your "Badge" & you owed it to the fans & all. :)

Reckon' *Liz Taylor's was a tonnage $more$

Case in pt  as I wrote before on these forums, when she coulda' lived in a mansion of sorts, she only owned a rather suburban looking humble home. & look at the way she so wonderfully treated a then about 33yr old Robert 0sborne, when he got the chance to visit her at that house-(he says she had her haircut like "Daisy" & just finished "The Great Race") even sitting indian style on the floor w/Robert, after he dropped all his papers

Somewhat MM was living in when she went away-("Brentwood" & very close to where O.J. did his thing)

(NOTE: Speaking of HOLLYWOOD mansion(s) from all the one's I got to see, *Charlton Heston's takes the cake BIG-TIME! &  I'm sure he has fans of here, but the man was a complete "egostist"  His actually took up several blocks!-(as an example, check it out on the net & more-over his "Man Cave" & it looks as though he was personally gonna' fight WW3 all by himself!?  Before some jump on me about the later, personally I believe folks should be legally able to own regular guns, BUT????? & though he's also often obnoxious, see *M. Moore's "Bowling for Columbine" & *Chuck's mansion,etc  In the D/C version, he actually had *Moore locked in his massive gates, not wanting him to leave unless he surrendered the footage he took of him. Then finally let him go, but I think almost confiscated the tape,etc Finally having one of his henchmen throw it over the gates

HOW RIDICULOUS!

Not certain if the now-(TYPICALLY OF HOLLYWOOD) raised "Pickfair" was larger or not though-(located once & ironically near *Chaplin's also gone now home on Summit Dr. (1143) & according to one of my maps, think it was technically in Beverly Hills. WOULDA' MADE A GREAT MUSEUM & JUST ANOTHER PRIME EXAMPLE OF CURRENT TINSEL-TOWN'S DISRESPECT FOR IT'S LEGENDARY PAST!!!

Another reason I personally really don't ever want to go back either. It's also too $$$ & it gets worse w/each passing month, let alone year

Unless of course someone just adores the likes of "The Kardashian's" YUK & you fans of all know that we went from: *Chaplin, Keaton, W.C. Fields, Marx Bros., Stan & 0llie  to Pauly Shore, Kevin Hart & Jack Black?

But, back to her & metaphorically here, it's as if some are in relation also making light of her due to what her daughter did here!?

(P.S. Barbara ("Sugar Puss ") Stanwyck was sooo cool!)

(NOTE: to editing team, forums are having some trouble)

& I cited both of her parents as being Russian, technically her dad was Ukrainian & her "DISPICABLE" mother-(mahd) was Russian, so much so, she bragged & had dreams the family was from "The Romanoff's"

This woman of whom made *Ginger Rogers mother seem like a saint, was a total "MONSTER!" & typically made it to age 86 in 1998 :angry:

She had an older sis (Olga) & of course (Lana) (TRIVIA: & for those also interested (I CAN'T HANDLE LANA MYSELF)  there are lots of pix of her available on the net & many are NAKED!?

She's an opportunist & will do anything for a $buck$

I also almost contracted a virus once when on a now gone website of hers :angry:

Most know she played little Debbie in the greatest Western of All-Time: "The Searchers"

(NOTE: & please respond either way, who's seen any of NATASHA GREGSON WAGNER'S many flix?) She's cute, but not "beautiful" like her own mahd

Courtney Wagner-(l974)-(sole 1 from both her & RJ-(yet another "devotee" of *"The Great: Spencer Tracy")

Matter of fact he rarely gets through an interview without citing *Tracy.

Never wanted an acting career. & she's also very cute & like her sis resembles her mom, though has blonde hair

& stepdaughter: Katie Wagner-(l964-) the daughter of his & Marion Marshall-(l931-) of whom was in "The Stooge" "The Caddy"  "I Was a Male War Bride" & others-(Katie looks a lot like her by the way) But for some reason she lost custody of her & R.J. & Natalie got to raise her? :unsure:

Now, she's also a kinda' longtime personal thing for me, dating back to (1989) when Katie was on a network called ("MovieTime") It was essentially like an MTV, but w/new movie trailers, interviews,etc It immediately went off the air though in Jan. of 1990, turning into E-TV-(located on LaBrea & near *"The Little Tramp's" still-standing, for now factory & of course "Tar-Pits"

Ironically, *Oscar contender: Greg Kinnear-(l961-) was one of the hosts w/her. Wonder what ever happened to him? :unsure: & personal to me in that I developed a huge CRUSH on Katie, during summer of '89,etc  Even writing her & to her cool credit she mailed back (2) photos of herself-(now of course on me "Walls-of-Fame")

She still pops up sometimes & was on TV Guide Channel

THANX AGAIN TO ALL & PLEASE FILL ME/US IN ON ABOVE QUESTIONS??? :rolleyes:

Spence – What the heck is up with you???

You have four separate threads on Natalie Wood on the message boards... a little bit of overkill or maybe being too much of a fan?

One thread would do. Think about it.

Also, please rethink how you type your posts. Way too many symbols and parenthesis being used. Makes you look like you never took basic English. You are thoughtful and have some interesting insights, but it is very hard to read your posts at times.

• Like 2

© 2023 Turner Classic Movies Inc. A Time Warner Company. All Rights Reserved Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Cookie Settings