Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

On Moonlight Bay and By the Light of the Silvery Moon

I'm pretty sure they have both played on TCM. Watch for next Doris Day birthday. They are both sappy, but I love them, especially Mary Wickes, the maid she made every scenen she was in a delight, the swinging door, the ice skating, anything she did was great.

Anne

These are two very entertaining musicals. I love them both. And Doris Day really seemed to be enjoying herself in these. By the way, there is a CD available of Doris singing all the songs from these two musicals. It's great fun to listen to.

Terrence.

• 4 weeks later...

Both have run on TCM, although it was several years ago. I believe that both were also released on VHS, but I know they've never been released on DVD. They really should be. Another Doris Day film that needs a DVD release is "The West Point Story". She's her usual terrific self in it, but in my opinion the movie is stolen by a dancing James Cagney. It would be great to release all three as a set.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...