Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

A Face In The Crowd

I had a friend who back in the early 80's told me he was in was in The movie A Face in the crowd, with Andy Griffith and Lee Remick, he told me he played I think Lee Remicks son, his name is Ron Betrix, he was born in New York and has lived in South Jersey for years now, he's a Blackjack dealer in Bally's Atlantic City, I have for years tried to find his name in the credits, and have been unable, can anyone with knowledge of this film help. I just want to know if my friend is telling the truth or if he has been blowing smoke out his butt for years now.

Thanks

Themescules I just checked IMBd's cast listing for the movie "A Face in the Crowd" and you pal isn't listed under the name Ron Betrix. Soooooooooo he could be blowing it out his dittybag or he possibly used another

name?

Mongo

Thanks, I had checked IMDB many times, I think if he was in it he may have been one of the many kid extra's in the movie, (which of course would never receive any credits),he might have after all these years hallucinated himself into believing he had some major role in the movie. I also felt that he was BS-ing, because he would always BS about everything else.