Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Why is there no way to contact TCM?? I wish they had an e-mail which one could correspond with. I have tried using their Suggest A Film but that seems only set up for other users to read and obviously TCM does not read or respond to. What's up?

Tonight I was watching and "Barbra" who suggested tonight?s movie ?The Penguin Pool Murder? gave congratulations to Turner Classic Movies for there uncut none commercial approach and the fine choice of movies. While I was trying to say, ?Ya baby? or ?Cool? or ?Hurrah? it was impossible. You might wonder why TCM might not want to hear a positive word. Its simple Dollars Dollars Dollars! You see it cost dollars to hire some one to weed out all of our complaints, so it doesn?t matter if we approve or disapprove of the online means in which TCM conducts its self. We the humble masses get to keep all of our thanks to our self. Even though I know that this message board is not moderated. THANKS TCM!!!

I can?t imagine why I needed to enlist 3 times to one site. turnnerclassicmovies.com site is of the worst that I have seen!

I thought that the ?Flash? idea was a grate idea and maybe it is, but when you cant even e-mail the webmaster you know for sure that TCM-TV is not the same as turnnerclassicmovies.com. How can it be that the TCM-TV is so good and turnnerclassicmovies.com be so bad?

I can't totally agree with you that the website stinks, but it is a bit much. Unless I am on at work, where I have a cable connection, I have to wait forever to go from one part of the site to another on a dial up connection. They have too much going on. And for some reason on a dial up connection I can't stay logged into these forums.

As to whether or not it is moderated, I think it is, because not too long ago, the "TCM web staff" or some entity like that moved the Trivia post to its own category on the message board home page. But I don't think that anyone who runs the website pays much attention to what we say. Otherwise they would've answered the thread that asks why "Murder at the Vanities" was not played, even though it was originally on the schedule. There are a few of us that are wondering what happened, and no one answers our question. And I have to agree when it comes to contacting TCM through this website - its impossible. On almost every other website known to man there is a link to e-mail the site, in the hope that some human being will read what you have to say, but on here - no way. And I can't understand it - they have so much stuff on the website and yet no way of contacting them - you'd have an easier time trying to contact God through the internet.

If you go through the Feedback section and post your questions/comments, you'll get a direct response from the TCM staff. Or you can try the direct route and e-mail them at tcm@turner.com. Remember that they work in volume and it may take a while to get answers to your queries, but they do respond. In my experience, it has taken anywhere between 4-8 weeks, depending on the complexity of the question. If you post a comment, it doesn't take quite as long.

On some rare occasions, I've called TCM on the phone and talked to a lot of nice people. Granted, most of them are underlings, but a couple of times I actually got through to someone in programming. But everyone I've talked to is a rabid film fan, and loves to talk movies.

• 16 years later...

Are you joking???  Is this the poor way to contact TCM???Is this the TCM I have been paying extra money to for over 30 years,  the set that advertises wine????That you can't enjoy "Casa Blanca" without a specific wne????  That classic movies are insulted by many of the movies you show????That showing the same movie over and over one after another is intelligent or interesting????That showing 20 movies of one person right after each other is educational????All these ways are how you make you channel so boring,  and it use to be so great!!!!