Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
ken123

Favorite Gams

Many Hollywood Female Stars have great legs. Over thirty years ago on the TV Show " He Said, She Said ", a game show involving celebrity married ( usually ) couples, the late Jack Cassidy said about his then wife Shirley Jones, " Shirley has great pins ",

Cyd Charisse gets my vote for having the Best Gams in the History of Hollywood. Any opinions ?

I'm with you on Cyd--no one compares. There are many models around today with legs as long (or longer) than hers, but they just look bizarre because they are so skinny (except in the chest, of course). Cyd had curves and legs that wouldn't stop. What a combination.

Misses Charisse and Grable, of course. Judy Garland ("Get Happy!"). One set that is often forgotten belonged to Juliet Prowse.

Juliet Prowse did have fantastic legs, and a great smile. She died at too young of an age, 1937 - 1996.

Helen Mirren also has great legs and she is still great looking at 60ish. Younger she must have been a doll.

<< Helen Mirren also has great legs and she is still great looking at 60ish. Younger she must have been a doll.>>

Always was, alway will be. I've been nuts about her since The Long Good Friday (1980)

Mirren.JPG

mirren.jpg