hqdefault.jpg

Woof (speaking to a female psychiatrist) -

"I wouldn't kick Mick Jagger out of bed, but, no, I am not homosexual."

• Like 1

Don Dacus as Woof in the film version of "Hair" - 

hqdefault.jpg

Woof (speaking to a female psychiatrist) -

"I wouldn't kick Mick Jagger out of bed, but, no, I am not homosexual."

I'm sure he wouldn't have any problems into jumping in bed with Treat Williams  either ;)

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

How is the picture of Guy and Gail innocent or bygone? It's just two people having coffee. :) Unless people don't drink coffee like that anymore...?

Jarrod -

I was just thinking that their marriage didn't last very long.

Jarrod -

I was just thinking that their marriage didn't last very long.

Well, she had a lot of personal demons and any guy she married was not going to be able to stay with her very long. She was a wonderful, dynamic presence in movies-- but she was a tortured soul. If you watch a picture she made with Jeff Chandler, THE TATTERED DRESS, she does this incredible scene where she is on the witness stand and collapses on to the floor. I do not think that was acting. The way the rest of the cast reacts to her, you can see they are very concerned.

• Like 1

Well, she had a lot of personal demons and any guy she married was not going to be able to stay with her very long. She was a wonderful, dynamic presence in movies-- but she was a tortured soul. If you watch a picture she made with Jeff Chandler, THE TATTERED DRESS, she does this incredible scene where she is on the witness stand and collapses on to the floor. I do not think that was acting. The way the rest of the cast reacts to her, you can see they are very concerned.

She was such a lovely, graceful presence in "The Uninvited" - it is so hard to believe that she was toppled by her "personal demons".

• Like 1
  • 4 months later...