Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Do You Know Me?

Don't you want to tell us about his TV show???

This time I'm going to kick you--Alvy Moore is Hank Kimball on "Green Acres".

Fi, You've had a rough day--but you still win.

Fi's turn--

Edited by: cujas on Apr 4, 2011 4:07 PM

"Born in Canada, I followed my love for acting and appeared on the stage before making my movie debut in 1948. I was married at that time to a songwriter, but divorced and married in 1953 to an actor known for his comedic performances of the 1970s and 1980s. Even though my third movie may be a favorite of musical fans, I was most prolific in the 1970s in western settings and they were often about people fighting the elements. I was in movies with Robert Redford, Jane Fonda, and James Caan, and I appeared in an epic tv miniseries in the 1980s and found consistent work in parts in 1980s situation comedies on tv and retired in 1993. We have been married for 58 years and are enjoying retirement. His last appearance was in 2003."

"Do you know us?"

Edited by: allaboutlana on Apr 4, 2011 8:34 PM

HUH?????

There's no question posed. Finance gave you the thread if you want it, so ask a question. You seem to have a problem with reading clues and posts. Go down and read lanas question.Keep reading. Finance answered before you so he got the thread. Your answered followed finance.That question is DONE. Pose a question, if you want to.

Problems with posting on the forums.

I will try again.

Two famous actors had a daughter illegitimately. He became a psychologist and wrote a book re. her famous parentage.

Who are the parents and their daughter?

In the 1920's, I starred in one of Broadways hottest plays.

By the early 30's, I was poised for movie stardom in a Capra classic. Unfortunately I died a few days after the premiere.

Ironically my co-star in my last film also died only 6 years later in an equally untimely death.

Everybody remembers her, but nobody knows my name.

Do You Know Me?