Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Do You Know Me?

Thanks.

By the age of 10 he was on stage in a tiny theatre. By 12 he was cast in a soap opera. By 14 he was cast in an Oscar nominated film. Years later he was nominated Best Actor in an popular film. (I think he should have won that year), his co-starring leading actress did win. He appeared in a TV series for a few years and is now in pre-production for another series. Who is this talented, terriffic actor( that I have a big crush on)?

last clue is a recap

When he was 14 he was cast in a '70's film that won 2 Oscars and was nominated for 6. He was nominated for Oscar in a 90's bio, a series of smash hit sci-fi action type films, appeared in a tv series, is in pre production for a new series, appeared in a 2006 film as an English Professor helping a little girl.

Yes, Laurence Fishburne. One of my favorite contempoary actors . I thought he should have won the Oscar for his portrayl of Ike Turner in *What's Love Got To Do With It*. The sci-fi action series was *The Matrix* and a terriffic little film *Akeelah and the Bee* in 2006. Very surprised no one got this right off the bat. Glad you saw the question skip. Good work, your thread