Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Do You Know Me?

1-I came from a wealthy family.

2-I was a debutante.

3-When I decided to go into acting, my father set up a corporation to assist me.

4-Because of my physical attributes, I did not need a great deal of assistance.

Who am I?

I never principally earned my living in the entertainment industry, but I was extremely well-connected to people in that industry. I knew just about anyone who was anyone in Film, TV, and Stage. One of my wives was a film actress, and my other wife was closely related to two well-known film actresses. Who am I?

Edited by: finance on Aug 28, 2012 3:51 PM

Typing while watching Warren.

next:

He was an Oscar winning character actor, although sometimes he did play the lead. One he was in was a well loved noir. He was adept at magic, taught by the best. He served in the Army Air Force. He was in quite a few famous, loved classic films, Dramas, noirs and westerns. He appeared on TV quite often and co-starred on a legal drama in the early '60's.

Do you know this gem of an actor?

This star of radio and screen holds a number of firsts in her lifetime. First of her status to be heard singing on radio in the early 1900's, first film was in 1932, first Oscar win 8 years later. Her stereotype was and is so popular it spawned a cartoon character and we all watched the movies that endeared her to us wishing she lived with us. Who is this one of a kind lady?